[2]

➪➪➪

"S-Sorry?"

"Here," she said handing him a card as she gave him a card "Contact this if you do want to be my sugar baby." she told him now grabbing the long box of macaroons and her coffee.

"See you doll." she gave him a wink and now walked out, Dong-gyun staring at her through the glass doors as he watched her walk in a ferrari, smiling widely as he gripped the card on his hands tightly, yelping a bit as he accidentally crumbled it.

She drove to the location her assistant sent her and looked at the rather fancy looking restaurant her father probably already bought just cause he could and wanted to.

She exited her car and threw the keys at the chauffeur, waltzing inside the restaurant and walked to the receptionist.

"Elliot Ivanov." was all she simply said and watched as the man respectfully bowed to the woman before motioning for her to follow a waiter.

They entered the elevator and she watched as the man pressed the 10th floor making her inwardly sigh. They arrived shortly and was lead towards a guarded door that had two rather large and buff men.

She waved the waiter off and looked at them with a sneer as she spoke in russian "Open."

The two men bowed their heads in respect and opened the door for her, closing it with a thud as she entered.

"Y/n! You're late my dearest!"

"I realized."

She smiled at her father as she walked up to her, kissing his cheek as he sat beside him.

She crossed her legs and grabbed the papers in front of him and hummed and looked in front of him and checked her phone as she heard it ding.

She smiled amused as she read the file Thea sent her.

"I don't like him, too short, his business isn't that good either, he had multiple affairs when he was married and divorced twice, was in some questionable business and he drinks cheap beer and- oh...leaked sex tapes?"

Her father spat out the wine he was drinking and looked at her daughter with wide eyes as the man in front of them only stared at her with speechless and shocked.

"I ask myself, how and where do you meet these people? In a ditch?" she asked playing with the wine glass as she motioned with her hand to escort the man out.

"W-W-Wait! I-I can change!" the man uselessly begged as he was now dragged by security but Y/n only ignored him as she now talked to her father.

"Pa, please, what the fuck?" she exclaimed laughing at her father's disappointed expression.

"Don't worry, your daughter is still gonna be your dearest and I still have a lot in my life I need to accomplish," she mumbled holding her father's hand comfortingly "And I'm still too young to marry."

Her father only sighed tiredly as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"I just want you to be less lonely dearest." her father said sadly making her laugh as she hugged him.

"I'll get back to work now." she said bowing towards him as she kissed his cheek, "I'll pass the mansion tonight to say hi to mama too."

And with that, she now exited the VIP room and walked towards the elevators when her phone once again vibrated.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
hello, good evening.
is this ms. ivanov y/n?

y/n ivanov
yes, this is?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
nam dong-gyun, the boy you met
at the cafe miss.

y/n ivanov
ah, doll.

Dong-gyun blushed at the message, why did he suddenly imagine her voice saying doll? God, she was so infuriating for him and they just met this afternoon.

Dong-gyun was starting to be such an obedient slut for Y/n.

y/n ivanov
yes, meet me at this restaurant tomorrow at 3 pm sharp, we'll talk there.

He stared at the location she sent him and gulped anxiously, was he being too fast with his decisions? Was he beating too brash?

He didn't care.

The older woman was hypnotizing, and this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, he wasn't gonna let this slip.

Plus it was a win-win situation for him, he had a stunning sugar mommy and received money too.

He squeaked loudly like a lovestruck teen on his bed as he rolled around, his squeals muffled by the pillow when he suddenly sat up, and quickly grabbed his phone, opening his chrome and searched the question he had all day.

what to do when you find a sugar mommy?

➪➪➪

i changed the last name into ivanov just cause <3