[1]

➪➪➪

"Two words; stupid and rejected."

She confirmed as she held two fingers up, wiggling them a bit as she stared at the man in front of her with a bored expression.

"B-but-!"

"But nothing, your idea is not out of the box Kihyun but more of a... out of your ass." she stated cutting him off as she sighed tiredly, "Are we done yet?"

"Yes miss." her assistant confirmed as she draped Y/n's coat on her shoulders, "Dismissed."

Everyone quickly stood up and bowed low towards Y/n who nodded in acknowledgement, "Have a good weekend."

"Same to you as well boss!"
"Thank you unnie."
"See you next meeting noona!"
"Just you wait noona! I'll have you accept my newest idea on Monday!"

As soon as everyone left the room, Y/n stood up, grabbed her purse and left the room with Thea following after her, "Run over my schedule again."

"You only have to meet your father-"

"What is up with him? He seems to awfully always want to meet up with me. Am I doing something wrong?"

She ranted as she entered an elevator, checking her watch as she all but huffed and exited it, multiple employees bowing and greeting her.

"Leave early!" she yelled at the workers with a teasing smile as she winked at them.

"Yes unnie!"
"Don't worry pretty noona- ow!"
"Don't flirt with our boss!"
"Stay safe unnie!"

Thea, her assistant, waved at them and resumed her talking "It seems he wants you to meet someone unnie."

"Ah, matchmaking tomfoolery." she commented blandly "What time?"

"In an hour."

She sighed tiredly and went to where she parked her car, the blinding sunlight annoying the shit out of her, "I'll go alone, rest yourself and I'll meet you in a few hours ok?"

"Ok unnie, drive safe!"

She gave her a thumbs up and got in her car, "Ah! Call Jungkook and tell him I won't meet him anymore!" she yelled driving off.

"Siri call Jinyoung oppa."

"Calling, Jinyoung oppa."

On the third ring, the said man finally answered.

"Did dad sign you up for a blind date too?"

"Yes!" the man on the other line exclaimed breathlessly "You should have seen her! She was nothing but a bitch! Shoving her nonexistent boons on my arm! Because of her I know need to burn this suit!"

Her older brother went on full ranting at her as she only laughed, "Dad also has one for me tonight."

"I can't help you, I have plans with this dude."

"Slut."

"Skank."

"Manwhore."

"Whore!"

"Dick loving bitch!"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"Bitch-"

She quickly hanged up and stopped seeing he checked her watch and saw that she still had time to kill.

So she went on and thought about grabbing some coffee.

She looked around for a cafè and finally found one.

"If father makes me meet an old man, I swear." she mumbled to herself, parking her white ferrari before fixing her clothes.

She wore a black dress with a square neckline with long puffy sleeves, the diamond necklace resting on her chest was more than enough for the peopls to know she wasn't from this neighborhood.

She parked her white ferrari and now exited it, looking around.

The people around obviously gaped at the woman, from her clearly expensive sports car to her obvious designer clothes. She was the epitome of elite.

They watched as she walked towards a coffee shop and quickly walked towards it, spying her through the large glass.

She grabbed her phone and dialled a number, going in line, "Thea can you schedule an appointment with Kang Sara for 8 pm tomorrow at the newest restaurant I talked to you about yesterday and print those emails I sent you."

"Yes miss."

"Oh and return those marriage proposals back to papa, some of them were over 50, please, I have standards." she said annoyed.

"Certainly."

"Miss? What can I get you today?" the man behind the cashier said staring at her in awe, she was so beautiful.

She had that air of someone who could buy anything if she wanted.

"Give me a minute Thea," she said now looking at the boy "I'll get an iced latte and five chocolate macarons and four macha macarons."

She went back to her conversation with Thea to which the boy only stared baffled at, "Also tell the HD that I'll talk to him as soon as I arrive back from papa's useless lunch shit and tell him that the newest design for the spring collection has been rejected, I asked for more frills, and I want the silks to be changed into cotton." and with that, she finally hanged up and now looked up to the cashier.

He was clearly younger than her and quite good looking too, he resembled a little sheep in Y/n's eyes.

Dong-gyun shifted shyly in his place as he gulped nervously as the woman in front of him clearly checked him out.

"Your total is 6.50."

She gave him her card and leaned on the counter and watched as he nervously and clumsily swiped her card.

"Um- miss your card-"

"What about it?" she asked with a sharp stare making the boy gulp nervously, 'How cute.' she thought with a smirk.

"H-Here." he said handing you the card with both of his hands quite politely making her smirk.

"You're so cute." Y/n commented with a smile as she enjoyed looking at his reddening cheeks.

"I have a question for you doll."

Dong-gyun didn't know what to feel towards the clearly older and taller woman.

The moment she stepped inside, he thought she was a model or something by how pretty she looked.

He once again gulped nervously, sweat unknowingly falling from his temple as he answered in a shaky tone "Y-Yes?"

"How would you feel having a sugar mommy?"

➪➪➪