[4]

➪➪➪

"So let me get this straight."

"You're not but sure, go ahead."

"You, Y/n Ivanov, a woman of great power who everyone seemingly fears and spending money so easily, who could easily bend people on their knees whenever she pleases, a sugar mommy?"

"Yeah pretty much."

"...WHAT THE FUCK?"

She only rolled her eyes as she rolled on his bed, sighing loudly as she groaned.

They were currently in Jinyoung's penthouse, in their comfy pajamas as they drank champagne and ate chocolate covered strawberries, completely immersed in the tea she was telling him.

"Where did you meet him? In a stop club?! Poor boy-"

"I met him in a café dipshit, he's a barista or something."

"What in the wattpad?"

He sat up straighter in the bergene chair he was sitting in, uncrossing and crossing his legs as he grabbed a strawberry "Are you sure he agreed? You can be quite forceful at times, are you sure he gave you his consent?"

He raised a brow as she handed him her phone, a picture of their contract and their signatures at the bottom saying they both agreed to the terms and everything.

He whistled at the sight and gave back her phone, slowly nodding as he drank the rest of his wine.

A long silence was followed afterwards as they just stared at nothing in particular, it wasn't awkward at all just when her older brother just had to open his mouth.

"You're so lonely, get well soon."

"I will light your house on fire in your sleep."

"I can buy a new one anyway- MPH!"

"DIE!"

The next morning was ruthless for Y/n, or what her assistant said, despicable.

"I connot believe you unnie! It's not like I'm butting in your personal life but this will not be good for your reputation!"

Here she currently was, in her seat inside her office as she listened to her assistant complain about the paparazzi pictures of her leaving the newest built club in Itaewon along with her brother fabulously, but what was truly shocking was what happened inside.

Y/n and Jinyoung Ivanov both caused a scene, humiliating one of Y/n's newest business partners for harassing a woman, which was quite valid.

"It's nothing new-"

"Unnie."

She looked at her unamused and finished her expresso unamused "Thea."

'That tone...' Thea noted, immediately recomposing herself as she lowered her head 'It's a warning, no more talking is in question and her decision is final.'

"I'll get some lunch and be back shortly and in time for the meeting, rest."

"Yes, unnie." Thea bowed to her as Y/n passed by her, the older woman gently patting her hair and sighed as she heard the door close with a soft thud.