[3]

➪➪➪

"GOOD MORNING DEAR SISTER! I SEE YOU'RE AWAKE!"

Jinyoung happily opened her door with a slam and let the women behind him in making Y/n raise a brow at.

"Who gave you permission to enter my room?"

Her sharp tone made the women stop in their places making Jinyoung click his tongue at her "No no no, I will not let you scare off my-"

"Get out."

The ladies all bowed low to her before scurrying off and outside her room making Jinyoung huff in annoyance, "Are you their boss or something?"

She only ignored him as she continued reading the papers she had in hand.

She was wearing large black basketball shorts and a white t-shirt that was clearly larger than her, supposedly one that belonged to her older brother. She had a white blanket wrapped around her as she was outside her vast balcony, enjoying a cup of coffee as she read some documents.

They were currently in their childhood home in Korea, Ivanov Manor which was situated deep in the mountains, highly secured and where no living beings were in the vicinity or allowed in.

"Is it time for breakfast?" she asked placing the papers down as she stood up and followed her older brother out.

"Yeah, and I wanted to doll you up before seeing mama and papa!" Jinyoung whined as he stomped through towards the dining room.

They finally arrived and sat at their usual places: Y/n beside their father as Jinyoung sat beside their mother which was at the other side of their father.

She sat criss-cross on her chair as she scrolled on her phone, the blanket still present around her as she used it as a makeshift cocoon.

The dining table was long and already filled with delicious food, the only ones they were waiting for, for now, was their parents.

"I heard last night wasn't that good for papa." Jinyoung commented as he drank some of his apple juice but stopped as Y/n showed him something on her phone.

He spat out the juice he was drinking and laughed as he also choked, Y/n wheezing in front of him as she was also seen dying.

"H-H-He had a l-leaked sex tape?!" he breathlessly questioned as he weakly punched the table, Y/n already sprawled on her chair as the maids standing quietly near the door only smiled at the sibling's antics.

"P-Please-" Jinyoung wheeze out as he desperately tried to stop his choking slash coughing and tried to regain his breath only to fail as Y/n showed him the video again.

"I-It's- It's so small!" Y/n whispered breathlessly as she almost fell on her chair making them laugh more.

They were dying, to say the least, Jinyoung was coughing and laughing at the same time whilst Y/n wheezed to death.

"What's the matter here?"

Y/n immediately gasped sharply and recomposed herself as she sat more properly. Jinyoung on the other hand simply ignoring their parents as he continued weakly punching the table.