twenty two ❝pookie meets harry❞

Lila went outside to see Harry lying in a starfish position listening to trainwreck in the rain.

"Shifting vibes." She whispered to herself.

Lila walked over and laid down next to Harry. The drizzle made her slightly wet.

It was at least 7 at night and the sky was dark.

Harry coughed. "Hey, Lila." He said in a dry tone.

Lila copied his cough. "Hey, Harry." She replied in the same dry tone.

There was an awkward silence between Lila and Harry, except for the fact that trainwreck was playing in the background.

"This is awkwardddd..." Lila broke the silence between them.

"Very." Harry laughed.

Lila didn't know what to say so she thought it was on her.

"Hey," She began and got up from her starfish position and turned off the radio. "You know whatever I say in the group chat is just jokes-"

Harry cut her off. "Oh yeah, I know that." He laughed. "It's just the other day I found out that Sirius Black was my godfather..."

Lila pursed her lips together. "Oh. I am sorry."

Harry cut her off before she got a chance to ramble. "No, you don't need to apologize." He shook his hand. "I shouldn't even tell you this since... well you know he is supposed to be your dad."

"Well, I don't like calling him my dad anymore since everything he has done." Lila looked up at Harry. "I mean at least I have Remus, I  am planning to change my last name to Lupin-"

Before Lila could say another word there was a bark heard behind them.

Lila and Harry both turned around and to Lila's surprise, Pookie was looking at both of them with glossy eyes that Lila and Harry didn't notice.

Lila smiled and jumped out of her sitting position in excitement.

Lila went up to the dog and smiled at it before bringing it to where Harry and her were sitting before.

Pookie growled at the sight of Lila and Harry alone to which Harry's eyes slightly widened.

"Harry," Lila started. "This is the black dog that Ginny and I throw in the lake every day."

"Oh." Harry laughed. "Well hi, Pookie." Harry was about to tap his nose but Pookie bit his finger.

"Pookie!" Lila scolded. "Be nice or I won't hesitate to throw you in the black lake again!"

Pookie quickly stopped glaring at the boy and looked at Lila with innocent eyes.

"Good Pookie" Lila smiled and patted his head and took a chip from her bag and tried to feed it to him but the dog refused.

Lila furrowed her eyebrows. "More for me then." She said and ate the chip.

Harry was still eyeing the dog. He noticed the dog from somewhere. But from where?

Harry ignored it and asked Lila a question. "Are you going to really turn the gift that you got?"

Pookie perked up at the mention of the gift.

"Probably," She sighed. "Who knows who gave it to us. I asked Remus and he said to turn it in."

Harry nodded in agreement. "I probably will since you are." He winked. While Pookie glared at him.

"Andddd, he's back." Lila rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I am probably going to turn it in, it could be Sirius Black. Trying to contact you."

Pookie winced.

"Yeah..." Harry agreed.

By now Train Wreck has stopped playing and was replaced with 'Super Bass'

(a/n: let's pretend they have current songs in the '90s to spice it up.)

Pookie and Lila started nodding their heads to the beat.

"I like your playlist," Lila said, still nodding her head.

"Thanks!" Harry said proudly. "Picked it out myself." The real thing was that he didn't; it was actually a part of Ron's playlist.

Ron and Hermione came outside to see what all the ruckus was about.

What they saw was definitely not what they were expecting.

They saw Harry, Lila, and Pookie jumping around to the song.

"Can you all calm down with the music?" Hermione groaned and looked at Ron waiting for him to agree.

Ron's eyes were widened and an amused smile played on his lips.

Hermione groaned once again. "Don't tell me you are going to join them-"

But it was too late Ron starting jumping with the 3 of them.

Hermione crossed her arms and watched them. After 2 minutes of watching them jump around in puddles, Hermione finally joined the four jumping around in puddles with them.

This was the most fun Pookie (or Sirius) had in a long time.

authors note !
bye this gave made
me spill a tear,, and
for what???

authors note ! bye this gave made me spill a tear,, and for what???