twenty four ❝buckbeak + pookie?❞

"My legs are getting tired," Lila whined.

Harry perked up. "I will carry you!"

"Oh! Would you look at that, my legs are fine now." Lila smiled.

"I can't believe they are going to kill buckbeak. It's horrible!" Hermione cried as they walked out of the castle

"Just got worse," Ron mumbled. Looking down to see Draco and three of his minions.

"Ah! Come to see the show?" Draco laughed.

"YOU-YOU FOUL LOATHSOME EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!" Hermione shouted, stomping towards Malfoy with her wand pointed at Malfoy.

Harry pulled out his phone and started recording as they followed Hermione down the hill.

"Hermione no! He's not worth it." Ron yelled.

Hermione turned around. "I'm not going to do it, girl, I'm just thinking about it."

"Punch him already," Lila rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," Harry agreed. "I am recording this and my arms are getting tireddddd."

By now Draco was whimpering like crazy. Hermione slowly lowered her wand and turned back the Ron, Harry, and Lila. Which made Draco let out a snicker.

But in one swift move, Hermione turned back around to face Draco and punched him right in the nose.

"Gawd damn, that was hot," Ron whispered to Lila, Lila just nodded her head in awe.

Draco and his minions ran away and Hermione turned back to Lila, Harry, and Ron.

"That felt good," Hermione said while watching Draco and his minions walk away with a smirk on her face.

"Not good, brilliant," Ron replied.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Come up with your own words."

The four of them walked down to Hagrid's hut and knocked on the door.

"Hello there, come in," Hagrid said in a gloomy tone.

"Why do people always have to kill the vibe." Lila huffed and sat down next to Harry who put an arm around her.

"For real," Hagrid responded. "Bitches need to learn how to mind their own goddamn business."

Hagrid offered them some tea. "Oh and ron-"

"Scabbers!" Ron cried and scooped the rat into his arms and walked back over to Lila and Harry.

"Keep a closer eye for your pets, Ron," Hagrid said, taking a sip from his tea.

"I think that means you owe somebody an apology," Hermione said as she got up from her seat.

Lila, Harry, and Hagrid took a sip from her tea.

"Right, next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know."

"Oop-" Hagrid whispered to Lila and Harry.

"I meant ME," Hermione gritted her teeth.

Suddenly a vase behind her cracked. Hermione examined the rock that had just come in.

"Ow!" Lila grabbed the back of her head as another rock came in.

"You all need to leave before somebody sees you," Hagrid said while motioning them to the door.

They ran up to the same pillar at which Hermione punched Malfoy at. They all stopped and looked back at a man with an ax in his hand, ready to kill buckbeak.