10 | Bokuto Kotarou

"Here we go again" Akaashi sighed as Bokuto stormed off of the court

"Here we go again" Akaashi sighed as Bokuto stormed off of the court. Not only did they barely lose the practice match, Bokuto saw something that made him fall into emo mode. You had been sitting with Kiyoko and yachi while flipping up the point sheets and you cheered as Kageyama and Hinata landed their new quick attack.

You sighed and walked over to Akaashi who was rubbing his temple. "Do you want me-?" "No it's okay I'll try first" Akaashi wanted to try to calm his senior before you went in but little did you both know that, that was a horrible idea. Akaashi was stressed and a few minutes passed before you heard yelling and quickly ran to the boys bedroom. You saw Bokuto curled into a corner as Akaashi looked livid.

You gently placed your hand on his shoulder and motioned for him to go. He thanked you silently and left you in the semi-dark room with your boyfriend. You sighed before walking over and sitting next to him, gently looping your arm around his. "Bo" you called him softly and intertwined your fingers with his as you gently tugged him to face you.

Tears gently ran down his cheeks and you felt your heart break at the sight. You put your hands to his cheeks and gently wiped his tears as he pouted at you. "Baby what happened?" You asked in a soft tone once again but he pulled you into his lap to straddle him, hiding his face in the crook of your neck as he gently left kissed on your neck.

"You're mine" he mumbled. You smiled softly and ran your fingers through his soft hair which was down at the moment. "All yours" you replied. Bokuto pulled back to face you, a frown still evident on his face. "You wanted me to lose, you cheered for them. Do you not love me anymore?" He asked sadly and you felt horrible. "No! Bo, baby I was just happy for them. You know you are the only one in my heart and I'll always be cheering for you" you encouraged him slightly.

You saw him perk up a bit but not by much. You gently placed a kiss on his lips but he held your waist and deepened it, turning it into a makeup it session that you were not expecting. You pulled away for air and Bokuto attacked your neck, leaving multiple exposed hickeys. When he was satisfied he pulled away with a large goofy smile. "Now everyone knows that you are mine" he stated happily, he was so cute that you couldn't even be mad at him.

You laid down and gently pulled him down with you. A small yawn left your lips as you laid your head on Bokuto chest. "Are you sleepy, baby owl?" He asked and kissed your forehead as his arms circled around your waist. You nodded gently as your eyes closed. "Sleep baby owl, I love you" he whispered softly with an adorable smile. "I love you too bo" you whispered before falling into a deep slumber. Bokuto followed suit not long after and fell asleep with you wrapped safely in his arms.

————————
IM BACK! I'm so sorry I was gone for a few months but I'm back at better than ever! New chapters will he out for all stories very soon :)

565 words