7| Kei Tsukishima

"So Tsuki, when is l/n-chan coming to visit?" Yamaguchi asked

This one question got the attention of the entire team, causing their heads to whip and look at Tsukishima. "Who is l/n-chan?" Hinata asked, seeming to ask the question that the whole team wanted answered. Tsukishima ignored the short boy's question and walked over to his backpack while he adjusted his glasses. "L/n-chan is Tsuki's girlfriend" Yamaguchi stated proudly. "Girlfriend?!" Hinata, Noya, and Tanaka screamed out, confused about the statement. "How did that salty dinosaur get a girlfriend before me?" Tanaka asked, obviously bewildered. The team conversed over Tsukishima's mystery girlfriend while Tsukishima walked off on the phone.

"Hello" a girl voice came from the other line. "hey" tsuki stated in his normal, bored voice. "How are you today, love?" Tsuki couldn't help but grow soft at your voice. "Good, I just finished practice. What about you?" Tsukki asked in a softer tone. "Just studying, but I can't wait to go see your practice tomorrow" the excitement would be heard in the girl's tone. "I can't wait to see you Kei" She called him by his first name causing him to sigh but smile non-the-less. "I miss you too" He said. Tsuki admitted that it sucked that you lived in Tokyo but he wanted you both to work out regardless of the distance.

He heard your mom call your name in the background. "Hey I have to go baby, I will see you tomorrow" You sweetly stated. "Bye L/n-chan" He said before hanging up and walking back into the gym. It grew silent and all eyes were on him. "L/n-chan is coming tomorrow?" Yamaguchi yelled and Tsuki grew annoyed that the group was listening in on his conversation. Tsukishima rolled his eyes as he grabbed his bag and left. He might act like he doesn't care but inside he was nervous to see you. There was no doubt that you made him anxious.

The next day at school, Tsukishima was acting off. He wasn't paying attention and was making less snarky comments then usual. When class ended he quickly ran to the gym, he wanted to get there before anyone else had the chance. He saw you standing outside the gym talking to yachi and kiyoko. He stared at you for a minute before you turned and met his eyes. "Tsuki!" You said excitedly and ran over to him. You smiled brightly up at the tall blonde and wrapped your arms around his waist. He responded quickly, wrapping his arms around you and hiding his face in your hair.

"I missed you so much" the tsundere mumbled and a large smile grew on your face as you looked up at him. You tiptoed and kisses his cheek causing him to look away as his cheeks turned a light pink. "IS THAT HER!" A voice screamed and soon you were surrounded by many boys. You slightly pulled away from tsuki, but you remained holding his hand tightly. "Hello" you said with a bright smile and cutely waved. Tsuki would basically see the heart eyes in his members eyes. Jealousy bubbled in the pit of his stomach but he remained stone-faced.

"Hello, I am shoyo hinata" "I am asahi " "kageyama" "NISHONOYA!" "TANAKA" you were surrounded by the boys all introducing themselves to you and they had dragged you away from your boyfriend. Tsukishima growled slightly under his breath at the sight of his teammates surrounding you. Of course he was happy that you got along but he hated to see them taking your attention when he hadn't seen you in weeks. "I am l/n y/n, it is nice to meet you all" you finally introduced yourself and it didn't take long before the boys started creating nicknames for you.

"Hey! Everyone get your asses into the gym now!" Coach Ukai yelled which caused the boys to leave you and quickly run into the gymnasium. Tsukishima then walked over to you and you gave him your signature smile. It was honestly breathtaking and unbelievable how beautiful you were. You were caught off guard when your boyfriend pulled you into a rough but loving kiss. You both stayed like that until you pulled away gasping. You both rested your foreheads against one another. "You are mine" tsukki muttered out possessively and you smiled with red cheeks. "All yours" you replied and pecked the blonde boys lips once again.

"You were jealous" you teased and Tsukishima pulled away and rolled his eyes but his pink cheeks once again gave him away. You giggled and tsukki felt his heart race. "I love you, kei" you stated happily and he wrapped you back into his arms. "I love you too stupid" he replied as you held onto him tightly. The moment was ruined by Tsukishima's named being screamed by ukai. "Ugh" he groaned and rolled his eyes once again pulling away from you. "Cmon silly" you stated and tugged the boy into the gym to start his volleyball practice.

—————————————

849 words