6| Iwaizumi Hajime

Invisible - Anna Clendening

-------------------------------------------

Avoiding this disaster seemed impossible

My heart is beating faster, fast as it can go

You sat in the stands and watched the game in awe. You watched as your crush effortlessly spiked down the ball and scored another point. Hajime Iwaizumi, the boy you had fallen for but he does not even acknowledge your existence. You were two years younger than the boy, a first year. You were also his bestfriend's little sister. Yup, you were the younger sister of the Great King, Tooru Oikawa. You cheered as Iwa scored again. You couldn't help your racing heart or blushing cheeks as you watched the older volleyball player. You were more into the arts than sports, singing, dancing, etc.

'Cause I'm overthinking every word

That was never said or heard

Happy ever after? I don't think so

"I heard Iwaizumi-san got a girlfriend" some girls gossiped a few desk away from yours. You felt your heart clench at the words. Your mind began to race. Did he actually get a girlfriend? Was she pretty? What is her name? You couldn't help the wave of anxiety that rushed over you. Suddenly g/n sat next to you. She was your bestfriend and knew of the crush you held on your brother's bestfriend. "Are you okay?" She asked gently and you were excellent in bottling up your emotions, unlike your brother, and she fell for the fake smile you gave her. "Do you work today?" she asked. You would sing at a small cafe near the school to make some extra money. You nodded and she smiled. "I am sure it will all work out! Like one big happily ever after". I don't think so.

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist

I stare from afar in my hand-broken heart while I play pretend

You watched from across the court as the team practiced. You had out some homework and acted as if you were doing it but the brunette ACE had once again caught your attention. Suddenly another team entered the gym. They were a strange one to the eye and wore black jackets. You put away your items and stood up to help prepare for the match. You pushed a cart of volleyballs to the other side and that is when you caught the team's eyes. "Welcome to Aobo Johsai" You stated with a warm smile but failed to notice the small blush on some of the members faces. "Back off of her before you have to deal with Oiwaka" Kindaichi yelled, causing you to roll your eyes. "You are dating Oikawa" The small red-head yelled in shock which caused you to giggle. "Oh god no! I could never date a narcissist." You teasingly called knowing your brother could hear you. "Iwa-chan she is being rude" Oikawa cried but Iwa ignored him and you felt a ping in your heart.

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist

And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it, I can't ever win