4| Daichi Sawamura

Song: Can I be Him by James Arthur

---------------------------------------

You walked into the room and now my heart been stolen

You took me back in time to when I was unbroken

Daichi watched as you cheerily entered the gym and went over to Kiyoko. You were L/n F/n, a second-year and a new manager for the Karasuno Boy's volleyball team. You had on a cheeky smile and messy hair probably from running to the gym for class. Daichi observed you until you locked eyes with him and smiled widely before running over to him. "Hi, sawamura-san" you said sweetly. He couldn't help but smile back at the short girl. She was about Nishonoya's height, maybe even shorter. Daichi couldn't help his blushing cheeks and racing heart as you spoke to him. He couldn't help that he had fallen madly in love with you.

Now you're all I want

And I knew it from the very first moment

Cause the light came on when I heard that song

And I want you to sing it again

"Daichi-chan~" You whined from across the empty table that only consisted of you and Daichi. "Lets go dance. Even Saltyshima went to dance" you complained once again which made the older boy chuckle. You stood up and pulled the boy up by his hand. "This is your last dance. Please dance with me" you pouted and mustered up your best puppy eyes. Daichi groaned and stood up with you causing you to cheer. "You are so lucky" He stated and you smiled and poked his cheek. A slow song came on and Daichi hesitantly held your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You guys slowly swayed to the music as you rested your head on his chest. You quietly sang along to the song and it was like a spell, Daichi was hooked.

The remainder of the team watched from afar. "He is totally in love with her" Nishonoya commented. "Awww how did he get her to fall for him" Tanaka complained and began to ramble about Kiyoko to Asahi. "They would be cute" Suga added causing Hinata and Kageyama to agree.

I swear that every word you sing, you wrote them for me

Like it was a private show, I know you never saw me

Daichi watched annoyed as you conversed with the other volleyball players at the Tokyo training camp. It seemed that Kuroo had taken a liking to you which bothered him. "You could just ask her out already" Suga stated, dragging Daichi from his thoughts. He looked over at his bestfriend before sighing and looking back at you. "She doesn't like me like that" Daichi stated obliviously. Suga sighed and shook his head.

When the lights come on and I'm on my own

Will you be there to sing it again?