Chapter 4

It was still July. Summer felt as if it couldn't go any slower. I'm a winter kind of person. I love the cold. And that right there is also weird. What type of Mexican likes the cold? I should love the blazing heat of the sun and playing outside right? Hehehe.

In English we were still on that one book. I found out that that one kid named "Stuff" got his name from when he first moved into his new neighborhood. The cool kids on the block asked if he could "Stuff". That meant shoot basketballs into the basket. Or I think it meant dunk. I'm not so sure. But he ends up not making a single shot and somehow the other kids end up calling him "Stuff". To me that's actually a pretty good nickname. Stuff.

The idiots in my class were still annoying. By that I mean that I still didn't like them. To me they were still douchebags that only smoked weed and had daddy issues. Now I sound like the douche.

After class was over I saw "She" again. She was still beautiful and still amazing. I still pretended to be unaffected by her presence. I was still playing it cool yo. And she still pretended that I was nobody. At this moment we were strangers. And avoiding her was making it worst.

I sometimes just wanted to go up to her and say "Hey remember me. I was your boyfriend before." Or something like that.

What we had was still there. I could feel it.

There was still this force that was driving me to her.

Two months ago however we were inseparable. I always held her close and was always near. Now everybody knew that we were together. And I was okay with. I didn't care at all at that point. Being with her had brought me happiness.

I don't think I had ever been as happy as I had been with her.

Now that we had broken that awkward faze that you get when you start dating someone "she" and I were closer as ever. And yeah I still kissed her. Every once in a while.

Ever since that first time when we first kissed we didn't seem to ever be not kissing.

It became a real bad habit.

We kissed before class, after class, during class, before school, after school, in the hallways, in the lunchroom, during recess, and sometimes in front of the teachers.

We didn't care. The teachers didn't seem to mind either. They never said anything. And that was really cool.

And what we had like really reached its peak. And I was happy. And she was happy. And everything was so perfect and magical and rainbows and sunlight and it was almost too good be true. Like I was literally blinded by love. It was as if nothing could go wrong. However,

'Even the sun sets in paradise.'

I don't know where I heard that. I think it was a popular song at the time. I wouldn't know. I was what you called a hipster. Listening to weird "music". If you would even call it music.

To all the metal-heads that think your music is hardcore and underground and weird. It is not. More people listen to metal than what I listen to. At the time I had really gotten into this brand of music called dubstep. I know that now a whole lot of people listen to it but back then I was the only one. I was sure of it.

But it wasn't just dubstep that I listened to. I had a real diverse taste in electronica. By that I mean every single little genre made by computers. It's like when somebody listens to rock music. People would use the term rock for any genre involving live drums and guitars and vocals. However there's so many genres that fall under that category.

That was sort of me. Listening to music made the same but with diverse outcomes.

Dubstep was the metal of Electronic music.