One

"Helena!" Wanda whispered to get her younger sister's attention.

Helena whipped her head around to see Wanda gesture for her to stand to the side with her and Pietro. Pietro looked almost serious for once, which made Helena nervous.

"What is it?" She asked quietly as she looked up at them.

"The Avengers are here, they're raiding the base. That means Stark has come." Pietro said, growling the last name of the man who was in charge of the company that manufactured the bomb that killed his and Wanda's parents.

"Are you sure we should go out? It's dangerous." Helena said.

"You don't have to come, little one." Pietro said, using the nickname because he knew it annoyed her, "Stay here and Wanda and I will go. I'll run back and check up on you- it will be fine."

"No." Helena shook her head before saying stubbornly, "If you're going, I will too."

Pietro chuckled quietly and ruffled her hair while Wanda shook her head. Then he picked up Helena and ran off with his super speed, leaving Helena at the "safe place" in the woods that was close but not too close to the fighting, before speeding off to find his own spot to hide. Helena crouched low behind the tree she used as coverage. There was a loud bellowing noise that made her jump, and she saw a large green being tear through the trees towards the base. The Hulk. Afraid of the Hulk and deeming him too big to fight, Helena waited for the next Avenger to make their appearance. Luckily she had yet to be spotted. Then she saw a man with a bow and arrow running through the trees with a woman dressed in black and a man with a shield. Avengers. Helena took a deep breath and was about to step out from behind the tree to attack the man with the bow, but her brother beat her to it.

"What?" Pietro asked, walking by the fallen Avenger, "You didn't see that coming?"

He then sped off, causing Helena to quietly giggle, but the Avenger heard the sound and whipped his head around. She ducked back behind a tree just in time to avoid being seen, but then she head a gun being fired and the man on the ground grunted in pain.

"Clint!" The woman in black, Natasha Romanoff, ran over to his side, "Guys, Clint's hit! Can someone please deal with that bunker?"

The Hulk jumped down onto the bunker and destroyed it. Helena gulped, but he ran off again.

"We have an enhanced in the field." Steve Rogers called to the others.

He had also been knocked off his feet by Pietro. Taking Natasha's distractedness to her advantage, Helena darted out from behind the tree and used her powers to send Natasha flying backwards, leaving behind her gun on the ground. Helena smiled proudly.

"You're a kid."

Her eyes widened as she looked at where Clint Barton lay wounded. Seeing the child in the battlefield made Clint attempt to stand back up, but he was slow due to the injury, and before he could get very far, Pietro was back. He pushed Clint back over again and picked up Helena before speeding away. Pietro placed his little sister down again.

"Be. Good." He pointed at her, before disappearing in a blur.

Helena rolled her eyes, and crept towards the scene of the battle again, looking to cause more mayhem. The Hulk let out a roar, making Helena jump again and decide to maybe cause mayhem from afar. A man wielding a large hammer soon made his way into Helena's line of vision.

"The enhanced?" Thor asked into his ear piece.

"Just a blur. He's too fast." Steve said.

"There's another one too." Natasha grunted, getting up off the ground from where she had been thrown.