Confessing Part 1

Slender

The day started out like any other, you woke up, got ready, and went out the door. You wanted to hand out with slender so you went into the forest. But instead of him his proxy took his place. A male brunette with a gas mask and blue goggles was waiting for you.

"Miss Y/N L/N?" he said while eying you warily.

You nodded and he sighed in relief.

"Sorry never met you before, anyways here a note from Slender." He said while giving you a black envelope then left.

You raised an eyebrow and turned it over. You rolled your eyes, it was a wax seal. As you opened it the place around you was filled with a scent of maple. Over dramatic much?

Y/N,

I'm sorry that I'm not able to be with you but I have a good reason to. I will have to ask you to come back at six p.m. tonight. Please dress formally for I have a surprise for you. It would be such a great relief if you come.

With hope you will accept,

Slenderman.

Slenderman alright. Naturally being curious, you wondered what the surprise was as you head home to plan. And why formal? Well you just had to wait. You wore a simple lilac dress that went below the knee and was elbow length. Your make up was simple as well. It was a light lavender lipstick with something that made it look like a sunset on your eyelids. Your mother wondered what had gotten into you but then got an idea that someone asked you out and merely smirked. She helped you with your hair and then you were ready to do. It didn't take long; you decided to go all natural. When you entered the forest a pasta was waiting for you. This time it was a female. It was Nurse Ann; she helped you sometimes when you got bruised.

"Hello Ann." You gave her a polite nod and walked with her.

You noticed that the whole time she guided her somewhere, she seemed to be snickering. You tried asking what seemed funny but she waved you off. She stopped and told you to keep going forward. You did as told and soon a clearing emerged and you gasped. It was near the lake and a beautiful table with your favorite flowers was placed in the middle. Slender was there wearing his suit but it was lighter than his signature one. The food was Italian and in one side, we can see a furious Hoodie decked out in a waiters outfit. He still has the mask on and the only thing he was suppose to do was bring out the wine and dessert but he wanted to hang out with his Y/N.

"Slender what in the-"

"Let's eat shall we? We wouldn't want the food to go bad."

He offered you your seat then the two of you dined. When finally his job was over Hoodie dashed off, this made you raise an eyebrow. Slender groaned internally but thankfully it made you giggle. Soft music played and Slender stood up and asked you to dance. The night was magical and it seemed everything was going perfectly. When the song ended slender got on one knees and held your hand.

"Y/n..."

This was it.

"When I first met you I was intrigued. No mortal has ever made me feel this way before and... you have captured my heart in the most beautiful way as possible. The way you make my heart leap when you smile, the way you care for others like it was breed into you. I feel like... I finally found my significant other."

You gasped, hearing the last words made your eyes water.

"What... what are you saying..?"

He stood up and held you close.

"Be my girlfriend Y/N?"

The entire forest grew silent as they waited for your answer. Then without warning you grabbed his tie and kissed him. Both of you toppled over as you two kissed. It was a yes.

Jeff

Let's just say it was the most out of Jeff thing he ever did. First he stopped visiting you at work which made things worse for you. He stopped answering your calls and stopped visiting. One particular bad day you really wanted to see him. You felt like crying and you were covered in filth. As you changed into new clothes you couldn't help but think that he grew tired of you. You threw on jeans and your favorite shirt but before anything else the door slammed opened and in came the smiling killer.

"There you are!! What-"You stopped in mid sentence when you saw he was wearing a clean hoody and his hair was combed and cut into a normal length.

He motioned you to follow him and you did. The more abandoned the places you saw seemed, the more you grew paranoid. Was he going to kill you? Jeff stopped at a large building and opened the door. You couldn't see what was inside because he blindfolded you.

"Wait I need to turn on the lights."

He guided you in and sat you down. The place powered on and he removed your blindfold. You gasped and covered your mouth. A bunch of bodies were there but they were in a specific formation. They spelled out the words Will you be my girlfriend. Your head snapped towards Jeff who was blushing.

"W-what?" His voice was nervous.

You didn't waste another second because you tackled him into a kiss. But then the moment was ruin by the cops barging in. You two hid and stifled your giggles at the cop's dumbfounded expression at the bodies.

BEN

In a middle of a multiplayer game, the screen glitched out. All of you wondered what was going on then something appeared

Y/N L/N, would you like to proceed?

Yes/No?

The others were confused and you being curious you clicked yes. It glitched out again and the next words made you blush.

Would you make me happy by being my girlfriend?

Yes/No?

The others made loud noises and chanted for you to pick yes. Your head was spinning too much but you clicked yes either way. A congratulations screen appeared then the game went back to normal. Your co-players told you to take it easy. You clicked off and on cue BEN came in with a bunch of your favorite flowers and a beautiful necklace. Your eyes watered, touched that someone deeply cared about you. Without another word, BEN put down the stuff and kissed you.

Eyeless Jack

He brought you to a café and then movies. You were wondering why he was quiet most of the time and tried asking but he waved you off. After the movie you guys went to the park. Well at least what you thought was the park. When you guys left the theater he blindfolded you and you could hear leaves crunching from under your feet.

"Jack where are we going?"

No answer, fear grew in your chest and with every single minute passing it started to have an effect on you. He stopped and you almost fell.

"You can take it off now."

You took of the blindfold and gasped. Candles were on the ground and were placed in a heart shaped formation. Those that weren't part of the heart spelled out I love you in the middle. You looked at Jack who had taken of his mask and was looking away, afraid you would say no. You smiled at him then walked towards him then pulled him in for a kiss. When you two broke away you couldn't stop smiling.

"I will be your girlfriend Jack."