Ch.1 Azazel and Job in the Church Chaos.

Ako POV

I was waking up my brother. We have some class today at school. I remember his Assassin uniform.. He told me everything about it. He said there were bad devils and good. I believe him on that when I has 5 . My brother took me in the family saving some nekomata.

Flashback

??? : Kid! Are you okay?

Ako : Who are you?

??? : I'm Ivan. I'm an assassin. I saved you from that monster.

Ako : Are you going to hurt me?

Ivan : No. I wish you to take you in the family. As your step-brother if you wanted.

Ako : Its fine. My brother was dead. I was asking if you can be my brother?

Ivan : Sure. I saved some nekomata here and there and put them in the Kyoto.

Ako : I see. Thank you.

Ivan : Come on I will carry you

Ivan carries Ako or piggy back ride.

Ako : 'His back is soft he back has warmth'

Flashback Ended

Ivan : Yup I'm up. Ako are you okay?

Ako : Yes brother.

Ivan : I see.

Ako : Let's eat and shower then head to school.

Ivan : Yeah.. I will be getting from the ORC. Rias.

Ako : Yes Brother.

Ivan : Now then let's head off.

Time skip

After Eating , Shower , and headed off to the school.

Ivan : Here. Ill see you later.

Ako : Yes onii Chan.

Ivan : Good.

Ivan POV

Ivan : ' She seems sad about the nekomata incident. I was able to save her from rogue devils I was young in Assassin's Party. I was requested to help' Well time to head to ORC

Ivan headed off to the ORC where everyone is here Sona's peerage and Rias. 

Ivan : Looks like everyone is here.

Sona : Yes . We are.

Ivan : You grown enough Sona. I remember you as a child. Protecting two heiress was sort of a job. Well then I'm an Assassin from that organization. Where we protect high class and those who wanted to assassinate the high class has go through us. The Assassin Rank is same than Devils , Fallen Angels , and Angels. My class is SSS + Class Assassin. I can be also a messenger. For quickness.

Saji : Thats seems to be weak.

Ivan : Not quite Saji. We are trained to Close Combats. I defeated Some Maou Class and Bael Sairoag. High Class Devils.

Rias : What you defeated my brother? And cousin ?

??? : Thats correct Ria- tan

Rias : Brother

Ivan : Ah speak of the Devil no pun intended. Grayfia and Sirzech.

Sona : How were you able to defeat them?! No human can defeat them

Ivan :  Sirzech should I show my Mystic Eyes of Death Perception?

Sirzech : Sure.