Kyoto's Alliance Strengthens and Hero Faction's attack.

After the Meeting with Northern Gods. We will meet the two once more named Yasaka and Kunou. Me and Azazel has some prediction. A Faction probably exist named Hero Faction. After seeing Kuroka dissapear. I went back to the House where there master was killed before meeting me.. I found the location.  Rotten flesh , Bones , Computer , Dusty Books and lastly the book I found since I met the ORC. I was going to pass it Sirzech. But it was pass to the Rook of Rias Gremory... But since the mission few months ago. Was in Kyoto to kill and retrieve.  Now at Kyoto Train , Many students explore Kyoto. While Rias , Akeno , Koneko , and Asia wasn't there.  They have someone to meet up.. So our plan was enacted, The first is to meet The Yokai Faction Leader. But they meet in the temple.

Yokai : State your business.

Ivan : Codename Mystic Eyes.. The leaders of two faction named Azazel and Serafall is here. I am the one who saves that young maiden Kunou.

Yokai : I see. I thank you.

Ivan : No need. These three factions wishes to strengthen the alliance. I'm the coordinator to this alliance the Assassin's Party wishes to help once more. What do I need...

Yokai : Well sir.

The yokai explains with others are just looking and listening

Issei : what are they talking about?

Azazel : You see everyone.. Ivan is leader of The Assassin's party. He killed stray vampires, Rogue Fallen Angels , and Stray Devils.. He was famous along the many pantheons many admired him to become the peace of this world. To coexist with humans and supernatural. He was known through many nicknames. Probably a thousand. Thats why he's stronger than a Rook and Knight.. Also his working alone tactics makes him even deadlier and feared. 

Irina : Whoa. Thats why he was fast. And able to disable us both.

Rossewise : I see. Odin calls him the Deadlier Assassin.

Azazel : That's correct. Many pantheons nicknames him.. As in total of Gunman's Death Perception. No one was able to beat him.

Everyone was in awe and amazed by his talents.

Ivan : That's enough. You heard many of my achievements. Yokai Leader Yasaka said that to meet with her. Sona and Rias peerage will be under me and Azazel. Find a hotel. No perversion Issei.
Serafall you're with us and Rossewise.

Everyone nodded.

No POV entering the hotel

Issei : It seems Ivan has done a lot.

Saji : Yeah. Insulting him will be worse.

Issei : We must not make sure no perversion.

Saji : Yup. I experienced his training it was harsh.

Issei : Yeah.

Both of the morale of the perverts gone down.

Girls side POV

Asia : He does work hard.

Xenovia : Since he was seven me and Irina thought he just a weak one but he defeated both of us. Thats why we have to keep it up. If we wanted to save.

Irina : Yep.. Let's try to be behave.

Tsubaki : I see. He's achievement is no show off. Instead he didnt care those achievements.

Momo : Yeah.

Ivan appeared..

Ivan : Hello. Let's meet the Leader. Try not to be hostile and pervert.