VI

-Here is chapter six ...finally! I will say I did enjoy writing this chapter although it was a pain in the beginning. There will be some surprises that I will guarantee you guys will like. After this chapter is where everything will start getting more ..... Well you'll have to read to find out.

Next update will be in 2013 :D and as a gift, I decided to make this chapter long to make up for taking so long AND to celebrate the last days of this year. Please enjoy and of course, vote and comment!! -

Also, on this chapter, I've written Mia in third person. I know it used to be first, but I've decided since people are having troubles knowing who is speaking, then everyone will be in third person point of view. It's also way easier to write, so I hope you all like this new change. I will go back and fix the other chapters, so do not worry.

Made for the Rich Boy

Chapter Six: Unknown Feelings

Mia found herself temporarily groaning into the eerie darkness hovering at her vision, in result of the massive headache that had instantly crawled into her cerebrum - shots of unbearable pain flinging at her. Dammit, she croaked as she stumbled into the bedroom, closing the wooden door behind her with a hard kick of the heel.

She hissed as she felt her temples painstakingly throbbing. A shiver sliced through her as she felt her mouth ridiculously dry, and her tongue without the usual moist. The after taste of tequila invading her taste buds had her cringing irritatingly. She could still feel the burning sensation whenever she managed to gulp down a swallow. Mia took a big intake of fresh air and veered over the clothespress, determined to regain her composure. She felt as if a nail had been hammered into her head repeatedly ... a wound of her gruesome aftermath.

Her outstretched hand led the way for her throughout the darkness, grasping on anything solid that will steady her, and prevent her from falling face down. Feeling the soft material, she collapsed down onto the bed, sliding off her worn-out sandals. Mia couldn't help but regret her night out at Diego's tonight. She questioned herself of the dense, feebleminded decision. She should have never agreed to Julian's atrocious advice - venturing the hard liquor for the first time can emanate in serious damage to someone who had a virgin-liquor mouth, such as herself. Mia yearned to have been immune to the inebriated effect, she did only drown three shots, but here she was praying for her head to stop pirouetting ... and soon.

At least the worse was finally over, she mentally charged at the revisiting thoughts of tonight. Yet she regretted thinking those words as she perceived the goose bumps trailing their way onto her bare arms, pricking her like diminutive needles and bringing her the horrid stomach feeling, she so dreaded experiencing.

Mia barely made it to the small restroom, in time to hug the white comfort throne and regurgitate the remaining of the alcohol. She stayed put, hugging the porcelain latrine in case anything else emerged from her mouth. However, drinking with the empty stomach she had - Mia knew her insides needn't extrude anything else.

Struggling from the cold, hard floor, she glimpsed at herself in the mirror above the sink and became startled at the deplorable view. Her once bronzed face was now pale. Dark marks covered below her emerald eyes - her peach lips, chapped and her blond mane had stuck to her forehead due to the perspiration pouring out of her.

Not wanting to go to bed as if a lightning bold came upon her, Mia decided to take a brief midnight shower. It could ease the pain and bare away my mood, she told herself as she stripped from the chiffon outfit and stepped foot inside the tub, sighing from comfort as the soothing warm water wallowed her thoroughly.