VIII

This chapter is dedicated to the author of one of my favorite stories here Darkest Pleasure by AllThingsNice. The beginning was mostly inspired by reading her story. Although not as intense ;)

Made for the Rich Boy

 Chapter Eight: Trying not to care…

*Caution* Bits of explicit scene and language in the beginning.

Want

Need

Too caught up on the hot pools of desire … and lust coursing through my blood. Yet the perfect description for what I’m feeling right now would be insanely manic.

‘That is exactly what you are Mia.’ The distant voice in my head yelled repeatedly as they perceived what my brain was functioned to do. It was told to forget – to feel and happily live in the cloud I found myself in. Cloud nine. I was high with the lust that only he was able to give me. The raging need in my core disturbed me and I wanted nothing more but for him to stop this endless torture. There was no mistaken the growing passion that bubbled inside whenever I caught a whiff of his masculine scent, or the way his eyes blazed dark charcoal whenever his met mines.

My thirst for him was indescribable. And one thing I knew for sure; I needed him with me, inside me, now!

I met his eyes filled with need and appetence. ‘You want this Mia?’ he whispered huskily. His toned muscles flexed as I ran both hands through them, slow and seductively. I bit my lip to stop the moan in my throat, but managed to escape nonetheless. He growled and gripped my hands to place them at the top of my head.

‘Answer me!’ he demanded. Jesus.

My voice was too tight and full of wantonness, all I was able to do was nod quickly and sigh when he ran his rough hand up my thigh, my waist, under my shirt, and ending at the swells of my bra covered breast. I panted heavily loving the way he squeezed my left globe while using his other hand to release me of said meddling object.

‘Oh god.’ I moaned as he ran his callused thumb over my hardened peak and when he pinched the pebble, an electrifying current of hot need traveled down to my core almost making me climax in an instant.

‘Please,’ I gasped.

‘Please what Mia?’ God I loved the way my name rolled off his tongue. His delicious tongue.

‘Make love to me.’ I whispered. I needed this and if I don’t have him inside I may go mad. He used this moment to press his plump lips against mines. The kiss screamed more and I was seconds from combusting and begging him to give me more. The heat his mouth produced unraveled me, and soon that mouth peppered hot kisses over my earlobe and neck. He glanced at me with mischief in his eyes and when my breasts bounced free, I couldn’t hold the scream. His big hands gripped my globes and I’ve never felt so full. He tasted, licked, bit, suckled, pinched and all I could do was moan and drown the torture. My straining pebbles have never been so sensitive.

And finally after what felt like eons, we were both nude ready to make love when I felt my tighten core burst with a small, bearable pain and as I looked up to meet the stranger that’s been haunting me at night, I was not only met with those dark eyes that now were pools of green. No. I was met with smooth brunette hair, chiseled jaw, nice sculpted nose, and a sensuous mouth. I gasped – Axel … and yelled as he plunged into me.