23

2 months later

Yuri's POV

Finally !!!! Jungkook is coming back today after that looong (scandalous) world tour. Words can't describe how excited I am to finally see him.

I am currently at the airport waiting for my man. Hehe... it's funny how I used to call him "my man" even before we started dating. Back then, I could only dream of meeting BTS. Now I'm dating one of them. Could I be luckier ?

Looking at the sight in front of me, I should say, luck is surely not on my side today. The airport is filled with ARMYs. I don't think I can even get a tiny glance.

"ThEy ArE HeRe !!!" Screamed a fan next to me.

I quickly stood on my toes to raise my height, thinking it would help. But no, I was born short. But hey, good things come in small packages— Not the time to justify my shortness. I can't see him...

Jungkook's POV

I was super excited to finally meet her. It's been 6 months and trust me, it felt like 6 years had passed.

I looked through the massive crowd and I knew it was impossible to see her through these many people but I wished I did.

"Looking for someone ??" Jimin asked, smirking a bit.

"Duh !!" I said, not taking my eyes away from the crowd.

"Call her later. You know it would be hard to see her and even if you did, you wouldn't be able to talk to her in front of our fans. So call her when we get home" Jimin said and I couldn't help but agree.

Yuri's POV

"Back home already ?? Saw your boyfriend ??" Tiffany asked.

"Nop. I did get a glance but that was it. He has way too many fans, I tell ya" I said, sighing a little. Tiffany laughed.

"Oh please, you were one of them. Oh wait, you are still one of them. You are just the luckier version." Tiffany joked. I smiled, agreeing.

*phone rings*

"It's Jungkook. Pick up !!" Tiffany exclaimed.

I picked up the call with a big smile.

"Hello ??"

"Open the door"

"W-what...?"

And he cut the call.

I went to open the door. Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug. I instantly knew who it was.

"Jungkook..."

"I missed you so much" That's the only words that came out of his mouth. He looked so happy.

"I missed you more." I said, tears filling my eyes.

"Okay lovebirds, I'll give you both some privacy and totally ignore the fact that Jeon Jungkook is right in front of me. No, I'm not starstruck. I'm normally like this— I'll just leave..." Tiffany said, embarrassed of herself. She is an ARMY too after all.

We both laughed and watched her go out.

"So... mind explaining why you're here first before going to your dorm and resting a bit ??" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Couldn't see you at the airport. Disappointed me found myself coming towards my girl naturally." He smiled cheekily.

I raised an eyebrow, with a stern look.

"Oh c'mon, I wanted to see you. I'll rest later." He whined. Okay that's so sweet and cute Kook.

"Stop being cute" I said, giggling.

"Same to you"

We laughed and spent the rest of the day together. Words could never describe how happy I am when I'm with him.

I love you Kookie
________________________________
Little did they know something big was coming their way...

I am back !! Sorry for the late update. Thankyou all for your love and support.

Vote/comment/follow