18

Yuri's POV

"Dude... what's up with the creepy smile ?? You're scaring me." Tiffany said, as we went down the halls of our university.

"Nothing..." I said, smiling shyly again thinking about his confession. We didn't talk much after that and directly went home as it was late. Oh... I forgot to mention the most important part. I smiled as I remembered what happened.

Flashback to yesterday night

"Thankyou for the ride..." I stopped, not knowing what to call him from now on.

"Jagi" He said, showing me his bunny smile. I blushed but decided to tease him.

"Kookie seems good enough. Have a nice day sir." I said and turned to go inside my house, but he immediately grabbed my wrist and turned me around smoothly.

"W-what ??" I asked as I saw him leaning in...again.

"I won't bite you." He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"I love you baby. Goodnight and don't forget to dream about me !!" He said and slowly went to his car. He turned around to see me still standing there, frozen.

"Go inside." He said, showing me a gesture to go with a smile.

I nodded and said bye.

Present time

"You sure ?? My sister's friend is a doc. You come with me." She said, checking my forehead to see if I'm sick. I chuckled at the dork.

"I'm completely fine girl. Leggo !!" I said, smiling widely again.

"Seriously... what's up with you??" Tiffany asked confused.

They both ate their lunch and Tiffany kept staring at me.

"What ??"

"You're dating someone aren't you ??" She said a bit too loud and everybody probably heard that. We both apologised for the noise and continued.

"Tell me !! Is it that Jeon Potato you talked about ??" She asked me, gasping a bit.

"I'm not dating anybody !!" I lied. I hate to do this to her. I've always shared everything with her. There aren't any secrets between us but now... there is one and I have no other choice but to hide it for now.

"Then explain the creepy smile." She said, sternly.

"It's not creepy !! Mom just told me she's gonna buy me a car next year." I lied but not really cuz mom did say that. So I half lied I guess.

"Whaaaaat ??!!!! Okay you're gonna drive me around a lot next year my girl." She said, all excited at the news. See... this is why she's my best friend. Whenever something good happens to me, she is also happy for me. The same happens when she's happy too. I'm really guilty now.

"Ofcourse I am" I said, with a wide smile.

Oh Tiff.... I'm sorry
________________________________
Have you ever had a situation where you had to hide something big from you bestie ??

Hope Tiff will not be mad— oh wait !! I'm the author.

So yeah !! Wait for her reaction I guess. *evil laugh*

Vote/Follow/Comment