22

Yuri's POV

"H-hello" I stuttered out to the person on the other line, ready to hear those words that I really wish he doesn't say.

"Y-Yuri, I am s-sorry. I know—" I cut him off

"Don't say it. I'm not ready" I closed my eyes and tears started pouring out.

"Yuri please let me explain." Explain he say ? What is even there to explain ? I've seen the news

"Jungkook.... t-there is nothing to explain. I don't know why I picked up your call even after I s-saw..." I couldn't go on. I just cried silently.

"Y-yuri, it was fake. Please just once let me explain." I didn't say anything. I want to hear his part of the story now.

"So I went for a walk in the park......

(A/N : Well, y'all know what happened already. I'm too lazy to type 🙂)

".....and she lied for popularity. Her company is a bunch of— I'm sorry for disappointing you Yuri. I know that I'm not the perfect boyfriend. But always remember that I'll love you and never even think about going for anyone else. Just wait for me okay ?? I'll be there in no time."

I couldn't believe what he said. First of all, HE IS SO SWEET. Second of all, that Jieun bish better stay the heck away from my man.

"Yuri...?" Jungkook doubtfully called out as I didn't say anything.

"Yea ?"

"Say something"

"Sorry for not trusting you Kook. I thought you lost feelings for me as you called so rarely and the news topped it all. You must have gone through a lot in the last few weeks. And I didn't make you feel any better. I'm really sorry" I said, with guilt.

"Look... nobody is blaming you for this. You just did what most girlfriends do. I'm sorry that I couldn't call you more often. I was exhausted after each performance and all the travelling didn't make it any better. I wanted to call you so many times but we had a really tight schedule. But now I think the exhaustion was better than this scandal. I'll make sure to clear my name and one day I'll tell the world the truth. That I do have a girlfriend and her name is Im Yuri"
________________________________

Jungkook is awesome isn't he ??

Sorry for the late update. Been busy with exams and school. I'll make sure to update more often.

Bye