24

Jungkook's POV

We are currently at our fan meet. I can see a lot of fans here. Yuri said, she couldn't make it. She sent her friend Tiffany here though.

"Jungkook oppa !!" One of the fans shouted.

"I'm not your Oppa !!" I said through a mic. They all laughed at that.

My fans have been trying to call me 'Oppa' a lot. It's not that I'm allergic to the word but I just want someone special to call me that. Yuri for instance. Yea, I literally reserved that word for my girlfriend. But I have never told her that. I'm hoping she does on her own because I'm shy to tell her that.

"Kookieeee" The fan who's in front of me, exclaimed.

"Yes ??" I asked, with a huge smile. I really love my fans.

"You seem very very happy nowadays. Is there a specific reason ??" She asked and I smiled unconsciously. Yuri is the reason ofcourse.

"I'm just happy to see you all" I said. It's not a lie but it's not the exact reason either. So I didn't really lie, right ....?

The next person on the line was Tiffany.

"Hey !!!" I beamed.

"Hey, sister's mister" Tiffany whispered and we both giggled.

"How's she ??" I asked, referring to Yuri.

"She's busy lately. Our university loves to add our stress" She sighed and I nodded, understanding.

Tiffany moved on to the next member after our little talk.

"Hello Jungkook shii" The next person in front of me said.

"Heyy" I smiled at her.

"Would you mind signing this picture ?? I'm a huge fan." She said, with a ....smirk ??

I looked at the picture and was utterly shocked. It was a picture of me and Yuri hugging.

"Y-you.." Words failed to come out of my mouth.

"Your career is over Jeon. I'm gonna post this picture on the internet tonight. This might be the last fanmeet where you are seen smiling." She said and left the place, leaving me frozen. I wanted to run behind her, but that would never be a good idea.

Time skip

"I'm scared hyung." I said, walking around the room, terrified.

"Jungkook, calm down. She didn't post anything. It's already 11pm. Even if she does, we will ask our lawyer to deal with it." Namjoon said and everybody agreed.

*ding*

The computer notification went off and it was indeed what I worried about.

"Omg..." Taehyung said.

It read :

Jeon Jungkook of BTS is in a relationship with a fan and here's the proof.

*the picture*

[COMMENTS]

Stacylovesbts: OMG. Who is she ?!!!!
Jungkook's wife: How dare she touch my Oppa.
Btsarmy03: Is this an edit ??
Ihatebts: I bet all the armys are dying right now XD
Jiminisillegal: Whoever she is... leave her alone !! Jungkook genuinely looks happy in the picture. Real or fake, I'm supporting.
Taeismyman: He seems happy. I support.
(12633 more)

"That's it. Yuri is not safe now." I said, tears almost coming out.

"Kook. Her face is not revealed in the picture. Text her. She might be worried."

Yuri's POV

"Did you hear that Jungkook is in another dating rumour ??" Someone in my class said. I froze and tried to listen to the conversation.

"Yea. They denied Jieun's rumour. Wonder if this is true." Another said.

"Heard this girl is a fan. She is so damn lucky." One person said.

Okay what's going on ?!

I checked my phone to see 20 missed calls from Tiffany !!!

"Tiff—"

"Open the link I sent and come home immediately." She said and cut the call.

I cut the call and opened the link that she just sent.

OMGGG. HOW ??!!

(At home)

*ring* *ring*

My notifications kept ringing. I checked the phone to see Jungkook's message.

Kookie❤️:
Yuri... are you alright ??
I just wanted to let you know that everything is okay.
Don't worry. I'll handle everything.

Me:
Don't worry about me. Are you alright ??
I'm so sorry Jungkook.

Kookie❤️:
None of this is your fault.
Please stay strong. I assure you that you'll be safe no matter what.

Me:
Yea.. you too.

Even though Jungkook said those reassuring words, he wasn't sure himself how this would end.
________________________________
Ooooh, Drama filled chapter.

I assure you that this book will have a happy ending (just in case y'all attack me for this)

Don't be a silent reader.
Vote/comment/follow