20

Bf:
How are you babe ?
How's the weather in Korea ?

Me:
Finally !!
I'm fine...! The weather is perfect
Wish you were here... we could have gone for a walk in the park.

Bf:
I miss you so much 😭💔
I'll make sure to spend ALOT of time with you once I come back.

Me:
Yay 😁
I miss you too...💔😭
Love ya ❤️

Its been 2 months since he left. We text like this randomly sometimes. He's always busy. Knowing he might be tired, I don't text him. I wait for his messages and damn, the happiness in my face whenever he texts is impossible to hide.

"Bf ??" Tiff asked, sitting on the chair next to me.

I told her abt Jungkook. Couldn't hide it from her. Jungkook knows and he's okay with it.

"Yup" I said, smiling to myself.

"I saw some videos of their LA concert. Your man is hawt" She said and I immediately death glared.

"Sorry." She said, giggling.

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie!! Practice time." Jimin called me.

I am all over the place now. I miss her like crazy. I know we just started going out some while ago but I can't even see or talk to her like before now. I'm too busy with all the concerts. Hope the months go faster.

"You'll see her her in 4 months. You know how the time goes." Jimin said, tapping my shoulders.

He knows how I feel. I might have been smiling on the outside but I'm not inside.

(2 months later)

Yuri's POV

It's been four months now. He's not texting me anymore. It's so rare that I sometimes even forget that I have a boyfriend.

"Are you even listening to me ?? Our final exams are nearing. Study something Yuri" Tiffany said, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Am I the only one who's still in love ?? Did he lose feelings for me ??" I asked what was in my head all along.

"He is an idol. He can't think about you all the time. You are pretty understanding person. What's with you now ?? He has a million things to do. Practising and performing, travelling to other places and performing again. He might be exhausted. He still texts you when he gets time. Stop thinking about him all the time and study something." She said and I couldn't help but agree.

I know... but I got insecurities too. I'm too afraid to lose him.

Just as I said that, I saw the unexpected on the TV.

Breaking news : Jeon Jungkook of BTS and Lee Jieun are reportedly dating.
________________________________
Don't kill me !! Which story doesn't have twists ??😂

Don't be a silent reader.

Vote/comment/follow