Chapter 1 'New start'

"There she is!" One of the pack members yelled. I could feel my heart beat rapidly in my chest, and feet stomping on the forest floor.

"I see her!" The other one said. Great, I heard more of them come.

I was running away from the dear old Ashton pack. They were chasing after me because of my shitty dear old dad. I could feel my breathing out of control as I started to panic. I could feel their alpha's scent near me.

"I got her! I got her!" I heard a voice and everything went black.

*two months before*

"Ugh why are you moving again?" My best friend Alexander whined. I glanced at him and shook my head in disbelief.

"You know why Lex!" I rolled my eyes. Ah, same old Lex. Always whining about everything without a reason.

"Yeah, I do, but I don't want you to move!" He pouted. I chuckled and looked at him.

"Lex.. I don't have a choice." I sighed and shook my head. I didn't choose to have to move every now and then to find a new hiding place.

"Ugh. Do you even need this?" He said holding my rock collection.

"Yes! Yes, I do Lex!" I said grabbing it from his hands. "A girl's gotta have a hobby!"

"Goddess, you're such a weirdo. Why am I even friends with you?" He laughed as I put the collection in one of the boxes.

"'Cause I'm awesome!" I grinned and he rolled his eyes, but still smiled. "Thanks for helping me pack." I hugged him.

"Don't mention it. Ugh, I'm going to miss you so much!" He smiled sadly and hugged me. Damn am I going to miss his dramatic self.

"I'm going to miss you too Lex. I hope I will see you soon!" I said, and then bit my lip. I doubt we will be seeing each other again. It's for his safety that we can't.

"Yeah me too. Bye. Drive safe!" He have me a last quick hug and let me go.

"Heh. I will." I waved him goodbye, then went to my car.

I was on the half way to Oridon when a rainstorm started. I pulled over next to a hotel because I couldn't see a thing in front of me. And I would really like to get there alive.

"Hello how can I help you?" The receptionist asked me. He looked away from his laptop and eyed me up and down, clearly showing disgust. I sighed and rolled my eyess. Only for one night Lilith. Only one night.

"Hi. Do you have any free rooms?" I asked.

"Yes we do, there are four rooms, one on the first and the others are on second floor.

"Er- Can you give me the cheapest one?" I asked him. I ain't here for vacation.

He pursed his lips before answering, "Of course. Here's the key, the room's number is 110 and the floor is first."

"Thank you." She nodded.

I went upstairs to my room. It was a small room with only one bed. It had a bathroom and a kitchen.

It isn't that bad as I thought it would be.

I looked out of the window and saw that the rainstorm was getting worse. I was at the hotel next two days, not going out at all. Finally the rain stopped on Saturday.

I was walking downstairs when a guy bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" He said. I looked at him. His figure was tall and he had fair skin. His face structure was so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. And I am pretty sure he's a werewolf, judging by his scent.