Chapter 2 "School"

The principal gave me my timetable and showed me around the school. I thanked him.

Next morning I went to school and to my locker where I left my timetable. I looked to see what class I have first and it was history.

"Ugh, I hate history." I thought.

I knocked on the history classroom door and I heard a voice telling me to come in. I opened it and eyed the students and the professor. A few teens from the same group I saw yesterday were there. I smirked when I saw Sam.

"Hi. Are you the new student?" Asked me professor. I turned to him.

"Er- Yes. Yes I am." I said.

"Okay, then can I have your hall pass?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said, quickly going through my bag. I handed it to him.

"Thanks. Now, how about you introduce yourself to others?" He asked me. I went through all of my fake names to remember which one did I tell the headmistress. Then I remembered.

"Hi everyone, my name is Charlotte Jones and I am seventeen." Sam was looking at me suspiciously while I introduced myself.

"Excellent, well Charlotte, you can sit next to Julian- Julian raise your hand please." The professor said and the dark haired boy from yesterday raised his hand.

"Waste of time and energy really, I know who Julian is." I thought, but remembered that they don't know me and that I literally stalked them yesterday. Like father like daughter I guess.

I sat on my seat and the professor started the lesson.

The bell rang and professor sighed, "You're dismissed. Don't forget to do your homework!" He added as we stood up.

"Hey!" Sam called after me as I was walking in the hall on lunch time. I stopped and turned around. Sam was walking to me. My wolf beamed as he came closer and closer.

"Yeah?" I asked him. He smiled at me and I swear, my wolf was about to explode of excitement.

"I'm Sam. How about you sit with me and my friends?" He asked me and I wanted to scream at his face 'Yes of course' but I controlled myself.

"Yeah, sure." I said instead. He grinned and told me to follow him. We got to the rooftop. It was all empty except a few teens. Julian, Paige a girl and a boy whose name I forgot.

"Hey Sam. Who's that with ya?" The boy said. Sam looked at me and said.

"This is Chatlotte. She goes to history class with Julian, Lavander and me." He introduced me and I waved them all. "These guys are my, well best friends. The blonde girl is Paige, the other girl is, as I said before Lavander, you know Julian and that's Jack." I nodded and we sat down next to them.

"So Charlotte, did you move here or just changed schools?" Paige asked me. I wondered if I should tell them the truth or lied.

"I moved here." I said. They all nodded and Paige smiled.

"What's your favorite color?" Lavander asked me.

"Uh, I don't know. Probably black." I said.

"Oh so you're a bit morbid!" Paige exclaimed. I looked at her a bit taken aback. Sam let out a low growl at her, one which human ear couldn't hear.

"Uh sorry. I didn't mean it like that!" She apologized and I laughed.

"It's fine."

It has been two weeks after that day and I started getting pretty close with Sam and his group. They told me that they are werewolves but I didn't tell them I was one too. I learned that Sam is the next Alpha, while Julian is a next Beta, Jack next Gamma, Paige next Mu and that Lavender is also a next Beta. One day I decided to take a walk before going home. It was getting dark and I was still far from my house.