Chapter 3 "Ready? Go."

"Lilith! The breakfast is ready." Lavander yelled from the other side of my door.

It's been two days since I came here. I still don't trust anyone. I don't even know why I'm staying here. Probably because of stupid crush on Sam.

"It's not stupid!" My wolf growled at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

They gave me one of the guest rooms, and some clothes.

"What do you think we should wear?" I asked my wolf. She was silent for a second probably thinking about the answer.

"How about black sweatpants and a white sweatshirt?" She asked me and I nodded taking out what she said.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair in a messy bun.

"Lookin' good." My wolf smirked and I let out a chuckle.

I sighed knowing that I need to get downstairs for breakfast. Some of the pack members are still avoiding me or whispering mean things about me. Not that I care or anything.

I got downstairs to the kitchen and Sophia smiled at me. Sophia is pack's Kappa.

"Good morning sleepy head. You can sit next to these three losers." She nodded in direction of Sam, Julian and Jack. They all gasped and Sophia chuckled.

I sat next to them and asked,"Where is Lavander? She woke me up."

"She's er- where is she?" Sam double asked. I let out a chuckle and everyone looked at me.

"What? I can laugh too you know?" I snickered.

"No, it's just, this is your first time that you laughed." Sam said. I blushed a bit and Sophia noticed that.

"Lavander is still upstairs, getting ready." She said and now Sam's, Julian's and Jack's attention was on Sophia. She winked to me and I mouthed 'Thank you.".

"This was so good!" I moaned after finishing my blueberry pancakes. Jack agreed witj me and Sophia chuckled and thanked us.

"Hey, Jack?" Sam said poking his shoulder.

"Hm?" Jack mumbled still eating his sixth pancake.

"Wanna train?" Asked Sam. Jack chewed for a few seconds before muttering 'Yesh'.

"Can I come?" I asked them. I haven't let my wolf out in a while and this was a perfect time. Jack and Sam exchanged looks before Sam agreed.

"Hurry up with that pancake my wolf is literally trying to claw her way out of me." I laughed. Jack rolled his eyes then slowed his eating.

I huffed,"Okay then. Sam, show me where the training area is, we can wait Jack there."

"No! Wait! I'm done!" Jack quickly said putting the last bite of his pancake in his mouth.

"Just be careful!" Sophia said.

I groaned,"I know how to fight!"

Sophia chuckled,"I said that to those two." I laughed and Sam and Jack glared at her.

We came on empty training fields and Jack asked,"Anyways, who will fight first?"

"I will. My wolf will explode if I don't go first." I said. Sam and Jack exchanged looks again and it started getting annoying.

"Who will fight me?" I asked.

"I will." Sam said. I nodded and Jack looked at him. Sam nodded.

"Ready?" Jack asked and we nodded. "Go!"