Janes POV

I got a call from Maura telling me to come to her house, that its an emergency. I'm just scared that Tommy spilled his guts.

I walk in "Maura what's up.... What the hell happened Tommy? frankie?" I ask noticing the scene.

Tommy ducks his head and stays silent.

"Hes drinking again." frankie said.

"Tommy what happened!?" I say worried and sit in front of him.

"Lydia left me." He says in tears.

"Why did she leave Tommy?" I ask withmy heart pounding.

"She said she didn't want to marry a drunk!" he says angrily and throws his ice on the floor.

"So you were drinking before she left?" I ask.

"Pops having Cancer... it kinda threw me off the wagon." he says glumly. "She took TJ." Mom glanced back worried and looked to Maura who was suturing frankies lip.

"Where Tommy? where did she take TJ!?" I ask staring into his sad eyes.

"I don't know. I'm sorry Jane, I'm so sorry ma." he starts crying and I go over to frankie angrily.

"tell me, Frankie, how did that" I point to Tommy "lead to this!?" I point at his lip and tommies face.

"Fuck you, he was making fun of me for liking Maura." he says.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, I'm well aware of how attractive I am." Maura says stepping away. "All done you'll just have to come see me in about five days so I can take out your stitches." she smiles at him.

damn it Maura, why do you have to like my BROTHER!!? I wouldn't care so much if it was anyone else. but my God damn brother. "I already told you Frankie. You shouldn't date people you work with."

Maura glanced at me and got wide eyes as if she was calling me a cock block. "Forget it, don't listen to me, I'm just silly old Jane." I say angrily and leave.

----------------------------------

A few more days went by and I needed to know the truth. Something else has been on my mind. Not just Casey, but the fear that I might be pregnant with his baby. i heard my laptop beep. a sound to let me know of a new email. I set the stick down in the bathroom and went to my computer. I read through the email realizing just how horrible my life has gotten.

hes not coming back. he doesn't love me enough to stay. fuck him. I'm staying. I don't know how I'm going to do this, but I will.

I went back to the bathroom and picked up the pregnancy test walking back out to the kitchen. I just stared at the email and package in front of me.

Maura walked in.