Tommys POV

I was having a horrible day. Pop just told us that he has cancer. I couldn't help but go to the bar. I sat down with Frankie and we were talking about pops. About him leaving and about the cancer we now knew about. Maura and Jane walked in. Jane looked like she was in her own world, trying her best not to show Maura how she felt. She looked constipated, should I tell her that she looks that uncomfortable. Jeeze. Maura probably thinks Jane's mad at her. They were talking to Barry.
"God tommy I really like Maura." Frankie says. "And look at that ass, who could argue with an ass like that."
"Frankie. Maura is like our sister." I say angrily. "That's disgusting."
"I don't care, I really like her." Frankie says.
"Shes out of your league Frankie. Shes high class, you're blue collar." I say
Maura and Jane start walking over to us and I go quiet.
"You know what. Forget I said anything. I thought you didn't judge." Frankie says.
"Didn't judge about what?" Maura asks.
"Yeah what are we talking about!?" Jane eyes me.
"Nothing important." I say eyeing her back.
Frankie sees the new girl and immediately jumps up. "Hey, I believe I owe you a drink!" He yells and walks over to her and Jane takes his seat.
"Now that is a nice ass." I say and follow Frankie in an attempt to get Jane and Maura alone. It worked and Maura took my seat.
"So.. You wanna tell me what's going on!?" I hear Maura say.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Jane says.
"Cut the bullshit, just tell me how to fix whatever I did wrong." Maura says.
"You haven't done anything wrong." Jane says and I hear her sigh.
"Then why does it look like you hate me, how come you're being so distant!? Jane you're all I have and I swear to god I'll do anything to keep your friendship. Please just tell me what's bothering you." Maura says.
I turn around and see Maura grab Jane's hand between the both of hers. Jane takes a deep breath and pulls away.
"N-no." Jane says breathlessly. "I-i" she pauses as if to search for courage "I'm just on my period.."
"Oh, see just tell me what's going on. Okay doesn't it feel better to tell me?" Maura asks smiling gently.
"Yes. It does." Jane fakes a smile and I scoff and leave.