iv.

𝗶𝘃.

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

"Well, it's good to have troops but we need some fortifications. Somewhere to train." Peter admits.

Caspian and Peter were ahead of the group, then Susan and Edmund then Evangeline and then Trufflehunter, Nikabrik and the other Narnian, Trumpkin, who had spent the time with the Royals and finally Lucy as they all walked through the grassy wood.

Evangeline hears Trufflehunter speak up.

"So? What are they like?" He asks excitedly.

"Malcontents, complainers, stubborn as mules in the morning." The man says freely.

"Oh. So you like them, then." Nikabrik says sarcastically.

"Well enough." The man grunts.

Evangeline slightly laughs at the men's conversation. Oh how stern they all were. But then they stop at the end of the wood, Evangeline looks up and sees what everyone else does. It is still there, after all those years.

Aslan's How.

"It's beautiful." She says with her eyes wide.

Caspian looks to his cousin.

"I told you so." He smirks.

"Not the time Casp." She pushes his arm.

They walk until they reach the top. The centaurs have lined up on the sides of the stone entrance and made a bridge of swords for the true Kings and Queens of Narnia. The smallest centaur, who's sword is a little lower than the rest of the groups, is quickly helped to raise it.

As Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy walk forth it is a stark reminder to Evangeline and Caspian all the Telmarines have taken.

Caspian and Evangeline follow the Royals and the rest of the Narnian's follow suit. As the group get inside and look around they find themselves in a room full of Narnian's working on making anything and everything that can help them battle and others moving the weapons stolen from Miraz.

Caspian, Peter, Edmund and Evangeline stand in the middle as the two Kings looks around them, both confused and excited.

"It may not be what you are used to, but it is defensible," Caspian notes.

"Peter. You may want to see this." Susan calls him over from a small alcove.

As they go into the dark cave the walls are littered with hieroglyphics of the four Kings and Queens, including Lucy meeting Mr Tumnus, Susan and Lucy riding on Aslan to safety and their coronation