Daughter of the Refuge

Hiya people!!!

Thanks so much for reading this (if you end up reading it, that is). Quick note, this is the second book in a Newsies Series that I'm writing so if you haven't read my first book, I would suggest doing that because the storyline from that continues into this book. It's an Albert X OC called Dreams Change.

Dedicated to my best friend/neighbor cause she's a bundle of fun and always knows how to encourage me. 

Shoutout to one person who has written incredible Newsies fanfiction if you're looking for more: nutcracker645 (yeah-huh I have no clue how to do the link thingy, but go look her up, I promise you won't regret it)

Italics are memories, dreams, or thingys like that, and bolded is me talking and such. 

So, for the Newsies I have taken some liberties in creating backstories for each character from the Broadway production. With that is included some not so perfect family life, and situations that aren't the best. The plan is to have a major character (not main character) in this book struggle with panic attacks. I will do my best for research to portray it accurately but if I fail to do so and you are offended in any way, please, please talk to me, or even if there is something that you think I could do better, I am always open to suggestions!

I do not own any of the Newsies (as much as I wish I did), but all of the plotline in this story is mine, along with numerous characters who appear. 

One last thing to note, while Dreams Change was written in first-person (I, me, we, etc.), I will be writing this story in third-person omniscient (them, her/him, they, etc.) so that I can get a better over-view of all the characters and the deeper storyline. 

Remember, I am always open to friendly suggestions and I love when you guys comment. They make my day. 

Have a wonderful day, and God-bless!!

-Abby;)

P.S. The updates will probably be pretty slow because I'm working on a very full brain but I will do my best to get at least one chapter out a week.