Chapter 5: Weird Teenage Hobo-Boy Abducts Me. -Larisa

Larissa P.O.V.

"Well, I've got time," he answered me.

"Yeah, well, I don't. So would you mind untying me?" I asked him harshly. Most teenage girls, my age, would probably be scared when an older teen guy abducts them and holds them hostage under a bridge. For some reason this didn't seem to faze me, maybe it had something to do with my unknown past.

"Not quite yet. Where are you off to in such a hurry, at this time, anyway?" the guy said, he had gorgeous sea-green eyes and windswept raven black hair. There was something odd about him, he wasn't exactly familiar, but he also didn't feel like a stranger. He was scary, but also calm and caring at the same time, maybe that's what made him so scary? When he realized I wasn't planning on answering his question, he sighed, which sounded almost like a growl, and asked, "Do you know anything about Annabeth Chase?" I remembered him asking about some Annabeth earlier on, but I'd never heard of her before now.

"Annabeth Chase? Never heard of her," I said emotionlessly, as before. The guy looked slightly disappointed at my answer.

"Would you mind touching my sword?" he asked me. What a weird question, well hell, what a weird guy.

"Do I get to go then?" I asked him, a hint of uncertainty in my voice. He nodded and I reached out reluctantly to the flat side of his blade. My fingers passed right through the elegant, glowing bronze, the guy looked more disappointed than before and even a little surprised. However surprised he was, he wasn't nearly as surprised as me. I bit my questions down, I had to get out of here and out of sight. My "parents" could be getting closer by the second. This area had a few abandoned buildings and warehouses, so there were lots of places for me to hide. I looked pointedly at my zip-tied hands, silently demanding him to release me.

"Where are you headed to in such a hurry?" the guy asked, "I mean, it's like what, 1 am? 2 am? In a big city like this, especially at this hour, it's not safe for young girls like you." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and said,

"Oh, save me the lecture, grandpa. That would be none of your business. Speaking of unsafe," I looked at my zip-tied hands again.

"Alright, alright," he said and got up to cut the zip ties with his sword, how come it worked on the plastic, but not on me? I looked at the sword and the cut zip tie for a moment in wonder, got up and stormed away. "Take care!" he shouted after me, in response, I flipped him the finger, not sure if he saw it in the darkness around us.

Please comment any and all predictions you have for the story so far, I enjoy reading them :)
Happy readings and breathe lots of air,

-LadyLlama13