Chapter 1: Where in gods' names is she? Plural on gods.-Percy

Hello there... welcome to my fanfic. I'm not sure if it's going to be any good, but some stuff you should know:
It takes place during the Trials of Apollo/ Magnus Chase. I don't own any of Rick Riordan's characters (a disclaimer for the whole story). I hate author's notes. Oh ya, and it would probably be a good idea for you to read the Rick Riordan books up to at least Hidden Oracle (so you get some of the references in the story).
Enjoy, demigods!

Chapter 1: Where in gods' names is she? Plural on gods.

Percy P.O.V.

I have been running from monsters for the past two weeks, before that, a lot has happened.

Three weeks ago.

It started as an ordinary week, no gods screaming bloody murder, no sudden quests filled with mystery and danger, just an ordinary week.

Monday, late afternoon, Annabeth IM-ed me and said that she was going to Boston for a few days, to take care of some family business, on her mortal side. She also told me to stay out of trouble while she was gone, I'm pretty bad at the last part.

Tuesday, the, now mortal god, Apollo came to my doorstep, looking like a hobo, with a random teenage girl. I helped them get to Camp Half-Blood, ran into some trouble along the way, and made Apollo and the random girl someone else's problem.

Annabeth was supposed to be back by Wednesday, but when Wednesday came, Annabeth wasn't back and hadn't reached out to me. I tried to Iris Message her, but it didn't go through. I was starting to worry, so I went to Boston to go looking for her.

Before I left for Boston, I found out that by family business Annabeth meant her missing cousin, Magnus Chase, I found that out through a, uh, contact. Magnus had been missing for a few years, his family, including Annabeth, thought he was dead. Recently, they found out that he was alive and that Annabeth's uncle had been hiding him from the rest of the family, kind of messed up, I know. Anyway, I found her cousin, asked him about Annabeth, yadda, yadda. Long story short, Annabeth did come to Boston, he did talk to her and made some kind of bet with her, but he didn't know where she was anymore. According to him, she went back to Manhatten, late Tuesday afternoon, to come to see me. Overall, Magnus was a great guy, we would probably have great talks at family reunions one day, that is if I find Annabeth. Magnus directed me to an affordable place to stay for the night and then he was off. He died recently and had just discovered that he was a Norse demigod, so he had lots of quests to do, he wouldn't be able to help me in my search for Annabeth.

Tuesday morning was cold, the only thing that persuaded me out of bed was the waiting search for Annabeth and the weird rat in the corner of my room who was staring at me. I retraced Annabeth's steps and found almost nothing. By the end of the day, all I knew was that Annabeth dropped her Yankees cap under a bridge and that Annabeth would never leave her precious gift from her mother lying around in the melting snow, something was definitely wrong.

Back in Manhatten, I told my mom about what was going on, she was seven months pregnant with my future baby sister, Estelle Blofis. My mom was already under enough stress with the baby, but I just couldn't help myself. We decided it would be best if I went to Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter and Annabeth's dad, in the morning, to see if they knew anything. Who knows, maybe Annabeth was in New Rome, unpacking the apartment we have there. We were supposed to go study there in the new year. She would study architecture, as she had always wanted, and me, I didn't know what I wanted to study, I'd become a professional skater if it were up to me, but Annabeth convinced me that I would enjoy marine biology, so that's what I'll do.

The rest of the week went by in a blur, no one knew anything about Annabeth, they all thought she would be with me. Sadly, no one could offer help, since everyone was either fighting off Roman emperors or some other good excuse. It was up to me to find Annabeth, alone.

I said goodbye to my mother and Paul and left on my search for Annabeth, knowing that I might miss the birth of my baby sister, but I'm sure my future sibling would forgive me if she were to ever meet Annabeth. Luckily, I had the reassurance of my best friend, Grover Underwood, and the entire Camp Half-Blood that if Estelle was born before I'm back, they would keep an eye on her, despite all their busy tasks and quests at hand.

So that brings me back to where I am today, just outside of London, where everyone had unfamiliar accents. There was a whole army of monsters following me around, I was feeling especially irritated today, so I waited for the monsters to come and meet their death.