Draco's Durmstrang problem

This is the setting of the fourth year when all the Durmstrang boys and Beauxbatons girls came to Hogwarts.

Harry's POV
The feast was just about begin when the Durmstrang boys came marching in. They were all very similar looking, older, rich, and I dare say handsome. I saw about everyone of them wink over at the Slytherin table, they looked to be eying the same person I followed their gaze to see a annoyed Malfoy. Crabbe and Goyle by his side looking pissed, no doubt at the older men winking at Malfoy. Parkinson and Zabini didn't look to pleased either, and if I was completely honest I wasn't either. I mean yes Malfoy was always more on the feminine side but I never really looked close enough to notice how beautiful he actually is. His pale perfect skin, and hourglass figure, and his face. I mean the silver eyes that were almost doe like accompanied by long full almost white lashes, and his cute button nose with light freckles covering it with, and his pink plump lips that look gorgeous in contrast to his pale skin. Wow, I wish I saw how beautiful he was before.  When the singing stopped the Beauxbatons girls came in next they looked absolutely stunning. I was staring at the girls dancing until I saw one that looked at little like Malfoy I turned to the Slytherin table to see almost all the Durmstrang boys surrounding Malfoy, they all looked lovestruck and were trying to talk to him. Malfoy seemed annoyed and uninterested, Pansy and Blaise had scowls on their faces no doubt to keep them away. It wasn't working they all seemed to be asking the same thing. I felt the bubbling of anger swell up in the pit of my stomach. It wasn't until Hermione tapped on my shoulder that I snapped out of trance. 'Harry could please go help Malfoy he looks to be struggling with those Durmstrang boys. She didn't have to tell me twice as soon as she said that I was over there claiming to be Malfoy's boyfriend and telling them to back off. They all reluctantly stepped away. I was pulled into a bone-crushing hug by none other than the Draco Malfoy 'Thank you thank you thank you, Harry'.