Normal

Warning ⚠️: Heavy angst, self-harm
It was just a normal day for Harry, well as normal as it could be until he stepped into Mertle's bathroom. He had just came to clear his thoughts when he saw Malfoy slumped against the sink with a razor in his hands and cuts all the way up his arms. Harry froze before rushing towards the blonde boy. Harry urgently pressed his hands on the cuts trying to stop some of the bleeding. "Malfoy?! Malfoy!? Come on now don't, don't I- hold on, just a minute" instead of an answer Malfoy just turned his head to look at Harry no spark in his grey eyes, no fury just peace. A small smile graced Malfoy's lips. 'Aww...Potty it's okay I I'll be happy now' Harry burst into tears he never hated Malfoy not one bit, in fact he actually developed quite the crush on the blond. "No no no no this can't be happening I can't lose you why did you" Harry was frantic at this point stuttering and hiccuping, tears rolling down his face. He couldn't lose another person he loved. "Draco look at me I am going to heal you okay I know you don't want me to but I need you here with me I can't lose you I just can't please Draco?" Draco just looked at him tears of his own falling down his face 'it's to late for me Harry but I'll let you try' Harry was relieved he softly picked Draco up careful not hurt him more and took him to the infirmary.