Malfoy-free

It was potions when Malfoy decided to push his luck. Truth was Draco was being bitchy all day. Even more than usual. He was complaining more often, sneering harsher, and just being a prat overall. Harry was just trying to have a peaceful day, drama-free, or as Ron says, Malfoy-free. Malfoy was partnered with Potter. The irony was strong. "Potter go fetch the ingredients would you?!" Draco practically snarled. 'Whatever Malfoy.' Harry got up from his comfortable seat to go and grab the ingredients for the potion him and Malfoy would be brewing. The potion making was stressful. Harry was so close to just smacking the git. With the end of class approaching Draco decided to push Harry's buttons a little further. Well not exactly, but Harry thinks he is. Draco was bouncing his leg making his foot tap loudly against the floor. All while tapping his pen to the table making an unbearably annoying sound. Harry was holding on to his last strand of sanity when the teacher decided to let them go. Harry has never rushed as fast as he did to get out of that classroom. He let out a long sigh of relief at finally being free. That peace was short lived. As a certain blonde thought it was his job to escort Harry to his next class. Logically Harry knew they had their next class together and that Malfoy might not have been doing this to annoy him. Harry wasn't thinking logically at the moment. The hall was practically empty considering they were sickingly late. Harry grabbed the blonde by the collar of his robes making the blond yelp in surprise. He pushed Draco into the wall of the hallway. "Potter what in God's na-" before he could finish the Raven punched him straight on his jaw. The blondes face scrunched up in pain. Harry was blinded by rage. He was being irrational but he didn't care. He kept punching he didn't know where he was punching but he didn't care. He could feel his mouth moving but he didn't understand what was being said. When he calmed down he was surprised to see no Malfoy. He looked at the floor and gasped at the curled up blonde. Malfoy was bruised and bloody. Harry heart fell to his stomach when he saw Draco's fear ridden face. His eyes were puffy and red, tears streaming freely down his cheeks. Harry was in disbelief. He felt tears well up in his eyes. He didn't mean to. He hurt Malfoy. He hurt him really bad. 'I- Malfoy' he went eye level with blonde. The reaction made Harry's heart clench. Draco flinched hard and scrambled away fast "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I promise I won't bother you anymore, I promise I'm sorry." Draco was practically stuttering through every word. Harry felt like crying. 'Malfoy it's not your fault I'm so sorry.' Harry meant that with all his heart. Guilt weighed heavily on his heart. Draco didn't deserve this. "No no it's my fault I'm so so sorry for annoying you I didn't mean to-" Harry held back a sob. Draco was shaking. Violently. What did I do..What what did I do?! he harshly tugged at his hair in frustation. He wanted to know what was said. He wanted to ask Draco what he said. As soon as he looked at Draco he was devastated to see the blonde had passed out. Blood was coming out of his mouth. Blood was coming out of Draco's mouth. Harry was utterly terrified. Did he kill Malfoy?! He scooped the blonde up, worryingly easy. And all but ran to Madam Promfrey. He didn't care about how much trouble he was going to be in he had to get Malfoy to medical attention. He opened the doors to the infirmary. Promfrey gasped at the sight of Draco taking him from Harry's arms and onto a bed. Harry sat beside as she ripped his shirt. Tears streamed down his face as he saw the damage he caused. It was horrible. He could bet his life that he broke at least two of the blondes ribs. At least. Draco woke up two hours later. Harry had explained to Madam Promfrey what happened. She said if Draco forgives him then she shall not tell Dumbledore. Harry started frantically apologizing to Malfoy. Malfoy kept insisting it was his fault saying that if he wasn't so goddamn annoying none of this would've happened. Harry's heart was breaking at the words. He made Draco think that way it was all his fault. He reassured Draco that it wasn't his fault, but Draco accepted the apology and told him to leave.