Snugglebug

Draco was never shown a lot of physical attention as a child as it was un-Malfoy like. This caused teen Draco to be very touch- starved. 5th year hasn't made it better, Voldemort is now living in his house and he hasn't had one night to sleep peacefully which just made his need for touch even stronger. As the end of summer break was coming Draco couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts, weird cause it was always the other way around. Draco boarded the Hogwarts Express more ready for another year of school than he ever has been. He sat alone in a compartment not really in the mood for socializing at the moment, he just wanted to sleep the whole way there. He came dressed the part to, dressed in a lilac oversized hoodie and gray sweatpants and his hair natural. He didn't have any food with him just a book and a big white fuzzy blanket. Draco was dozing off when suddenly the compartment door slide open revealing a very talkative golden trio. They didn't even notice him at first but when they did. Weasel broke out into a rant about this being the only compartment left. Potter was the first one to sit down unfortunately right next to Draco forcing him to sit up.
Harry perspective
I can't believe I am seeing this, Draco Malfoy the Syltherin Prince in casual clothing a white fuzzy blanket and ungelled hair. This day will either go down as the best day of my life, or the worst. I guess sitting next to him is fine I mean he smells like apples and vanilla so I can't really complain. Ron and Hermione are just bickering away again. I must admit I feel kinda left out now that they are dating. I turn to face Malfoy to see his eyes drooping looking dangerously low. I think I like sleepy Malfoy more than awake Malfoy. I turned back to the window I was looking at. I find it relaxing to see the scenery as we speed by, but it wasn't until the train made a complete stop did I come out of my head. It didn't look like we were at Hogwarts so I was confused as to why we stopped. It wasn't until the conductor came on the announcements and announced "Hello passengers I am afraid to say we are having some difficulties with the engine at this moment we'll begin our route again by nightfall, I am truly sorry and wish you a peaceful couple of hours." Groans could be heard from different compartments. Ron and Hermione would also be groaning if they were awake but since they seemed pretty peaceful I should probably let them sleep. I look over at Malfoy again to see him twisting and turning. He seemed to be asleep but I couldn't tell. It wasn't until he screamed did I become worried. I put a silencing charm around me and Malfoy to make sure he didn't wake up Mione and Ron. I shook Malfoy's shoulders until he groggily woke up. 'Malfoy, Malfoy are you okay?' I asked. I didn't get an answer just a sniffle before he put his head right on my shoulder. I am pretty sure if he wasn't so out of it he would push me away and say something along the lines of "Stupid Potter learn to keep your hands to yourself" but I am not the one asleep and resting on the Chosen One. He's going to freak when he wakes up. I slowly push his head off my shoulder, but as soon as I do I hear a little grumble "No, no, warm." My face is probably so red right now, but I could care less. Malfoy came back to snuggle me full force attaching to my side. I put an arm around him cause I didn't want him to fall over. He was warm and smelled nice so it didn't really take much time for me to fall asleep.
I woke up 2 hours later with Malfoy still on me. Ron and Hermione were still asleep and for that I was grateful if they saw this I would never hear the end of it. Malfoy looks really cute when he's sleeping. His face is relaxed and you can see just how gorgeous he actually is. I mean Malfoy was a good looking git but I never really knew how pretty the blonde actually was until now. I heard a groan from Malfoy, he seemed to be waking up. 'Good morning sleeping beauty' I said with a smirk on my face. As soon as he heard me he snapped up wide eyed, and blushing like crazy. "I-I Potter?" I nodded my head in conformation. 'Malfoy I didn't know you were a snugglebug' I chuckled out.