• ¡intro! •

ello! your author (-𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆) here! i got some request in my other book                   • awesamdad oneshots • for ships and other things than awesamdad stuff so i made this book for that!

if you came here from the other book well then wElCoMe and if you didn't also welcome and feel free to check out that book if you wanna!

you can request stuff right here in this chapter, but i won't be doing any ships with creators that have said multiple times they are uncomfortable with it.

i will do platonic/friendship stuff for those creators though like jschlatt, ranboo, etc.!

erm, i also don't really have a schedule and just yolo it so expect chapters suddenly (mostly because i get grounded a lot-).

important, i will not, WILL NOT, do smut. it makes me uncomfortable and i'm not comfortable with doing that even if a creator has said they are fine with it. please respect that :)

also, if you have a request but want to remain anonymous you can dm me it and i won't @ you.

my pronouns are they/them (you can find them in my bio) and you can call me dakoda/koda/slime.

that's it for now since anything else i wanted to put just slipped from my mind soooo

have a lovely day/night/afternoon and make sure to drink something and eat! take care <3