• frog hoodies! - karlnapity •

requested by Furry-Gorl :)

warnnings- none, but if you find one inform me (:

summary- quackity, sapnap and karl all wear matching hoodies!

word count; 519

____

karl sat on the ground, the grass uncut which tickled him once in awhile. he wore his frog hoodie he loved so much, hugging himself since it was pretty chilly.

hearing shuffling on either side of him, he looked up to see his two beautiful boyfriends, sapnap and quackity.

he noticed quackity wore a frog hoodie like his, but it was dark blue and had a small logo engraved in the middle.

on the other hand, sapnap wore a light green sweatshirt with black sleeves and it had his signature fire sign. along with that he had a frog hat on, the same color as his sweatshirt.

karl giggled, standing up and automatically being engulfed by a hug from both the males. they let go after a bit, a smile plastered on all their faces.

"you guys look adorable." karl told them, feeling the texture of quackity's hoodie and sapnap's sweatshirt.

quackity laughed, hiding his face with the long sleeves of the hoodie as he was blushing. "not as adorable as you!" sapnap poked a finger at karl's chest who giggled.

"and you!" sapnap turned to quackity, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "that was sappy. oh! sappynap!" quackity joked while sapnap faked his hurt.

"whatever you say, quacktity." sapnap smirked, knowing quackity hated that nickname. "hey!" quackity huffed, crossing his arms and turning his back to sapnap.

"aw, poor babyity." karl joked as well, giving quackity a back-hug. "i'm not a baby, i'm a big man." quackity mumbled, turning to face karl and hugging him properly.

"mhm, sureee." sapnap "agreed", joining in the hug. "y'know, i deserve one kiss from each of you because you bullied me." quackity stated, pulling away from the hug to look at sapnap and karl.

"pft, that doesn't make sense." sapnap said, looking at the smallest of the three. "yes it does! and plus, i'm the lawyer here." quackity said, making up an excuse for free kisses.

karl rolled his eyes, leaning in and giving quackity a quick peck on the cheek. "mm, nope. right here." quackity shook his head, pointing to his lips.

karl smiled, pressing his lips onto quackity's, his hands placed on the black-haired boy's hip while the other rested on his cheek.

quackity smiled into the kiss, one hand gripping onto karl's hoodie. "hey! save some for me!" sapnap whined which made karl and quackity pull away to laugh.

"maybe i want quackity for myself." karl joked, quackity blushing red. "pft, whatever." sapnap said sarcastically, pulling quackity to him by his hoodie and giving him a kiss.

the kiss didn't last long, quackity pulling away from the kiss happily, his cheeks bright red. sapnap and karl both looked at quackity.

"bottom b!tch."

"HEY! WHAT THE FU-"

____

and there it is. honestly, i wrote this and am proud of me and my (non-existent) skills.

well, reader have a good rest of your day/night/afternoon and take.care.of. yourself. :)

-𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆