• alive - tommy + ranboo •

when i put "+" in a title it means platonically/friendship wise btw! :)

requested by PicklesPeely :)

warnings- mentions of swords and being dead

summary- everyone find out tommy's alive and make a protection squad. when ranboo found out he was overjoyed.

word count; 966

____

tommy was alive. everyone knew now, but they still felt like he was dead. tubbo didn't believe he was alive, sam.. was confused, and jack was pissed.

puffy didn't stop crying, happy one of her ducklings was okay. sam nook hadn't even known and he still doesn't.

ranboo didn't know at all. in fact, he was too busy taking care of micheal to know. techno was techno. philza shrugged it off.

connor was just sad he had to go back to his old house. ant was confused and terrified. basically everyone didn't understand.

tommy didn't answer their questions, frantic when one brought up he died. he told connor though, he was trusting enough.

___

"sam nook!" tommy called, running to basically the only person he trusted. "hello tommyinit.. what do you need..?" sam nook asked, turning to tommy.

"bad..ant and punz. they won't leave me alone." tommy panted, he ran all the way over to sam nook from the crater.

it's been a week since his surprise 'i'm alive' show up and the eggpire hasn't left him alone since.

just in time, bad sand his crew showed up, swords and armor on them. "hello sam, we were just going to have a talk with tommy but he kept running." bad said, using his innocent voice.

"i'll have to ask you and your.. crew to leave at badboyhalo." sam nook said, standing in front of tommy as protection. "we just need to ta-" bad paused.

"i said leave, badboyhalo." sam nook demanded, sword in hand. bad huffed, walking away with punz and antfrost.

"thank you, sam!" tommy smiled, hugging the male. "of course. you need to be more careful, tommyinit." sam nook said, hugging the boy back before letting go.

"yeah, it's kinda hard when everyone hates your guts though.." tommy mumbled, looking down to the ground. "i don't hate you guts, tommyinit. you're nice to be around." sam said, small smiled on his lips as he ruffled the boy's hair.

"thanks, sam nook." tommy muttered, hiding in his embarrassment. sam nook nodded. "we should build a protection squad for you." sam nook suggested.

"protection squad? i'm quite capable of handling myself." tommy said with pride. "you just ran to me for help, tommyinit." sam pointed out, making the blonde teen huff.

"well, you might have a point." tommy muttered. "but who would even join?" tommy asked with a frown.

"a few people actually. don't worry about that, i'll set it up." sam nook answered and tommy nodded, saying goodbye before heading off.

__

sam nook got to work, gathering anybody he knew who was willing to protect tommy for the eggpire and others. he first asked puffy, who accepted.

then he asked tubbo and connor who also agreed. next he asked techno and phil although he knew it was a slim chance they'd agree.

surprisingly, techno agreed. he specifically said "although i hate that child's guts, he's still my little brother." phil agreed although he wasn't fond of the idea.

the last person sam nook asked was ranboo. knocking on the door, sam nook was met with ranboo. "oh, sam nook. what are you doing here?" ranboo asked, sam nook usually never left the hotel premise.

"i was wondering if you'd like to join the protection squad. it's to protect tommy from the eggpire." sam asked, looking at the half enderman who was confused.

"but.. tommy's dead." ranboo mumbled. "no, he isn't. haven't you heard? he was able to leave the prison like a week ago." sam stated.

"what? nobody told me!" ranboo yelled angrily. "i'm sorry, i thought you were aware of tommyinit's freedom. would you like to see him?" sam asked the taller who quickly agreed.

he slipped on his shoes and coat, heading out the door and following sam nook. "here we are." sam said, standing in front of tommy's home.

"thank you, sam." ranboo told the male who just nodded and left to the hotel. ranboo knocked on the door, hearing shuffling from the other side.

"hello?" tommy said, opening the door and seeing a tall man at his door. "WHAT THE FVCK?!" tommy yelled, eyes wide. "tommy?" ranboo mumbled, mouth agape.

"wha-? RANBOO?!" tommy yelled. ranboo laughed, picking up the blonde like a dirt block. "AHHH! PUT ME DOWN YOU TALL ENDERMAN B!TCH!" tommy yelled, punching the taller's chest although it had no affect.

ranboo chuckled, setting the blonde down. "wait, weren't you de-" ranboo paused, feeling the blonde hug him. "lets not talk about that." the blonde mumbled as ranboo hugged back.

ranboo hummed, letting out a small chuckle. "y,know i placed those flowers right?" ranboo told him, gently touching one of the rose bushes.

"hm, they're pretty." tommy muttered, hiding his face in the enderman hybrid's chest. ranboo agreed, both boys enjoying each other's embrace.

"i missed you, ranboo. as much as i hate you, you stood up for me." tommy said, smiling slightly. "i'm glad i did. you're misunderstood." ranboo said, resting his head on top of the blonde's hair.

"yeah, maybe i don't hate you as much." tommy said, tracing random shapes on the others back. "does this mean we're friends?" ranboo asked, a big grin plastered on his face.

"okay, now you're getting ahead of yourself." tommy said, laughing. ranboo laughed with him, holding the blonde tighter.

"at least you lived to see christmas."

___

haiiiiiiiiiiiiii. oneshot completed, mission accomplished.

anyways, have a great day/night/evening you beautiful human reader this and take care of yourself luv! <3 ❤️

much love,

-bruhmcyts