• hurt - karlnapity •

ina bad mood so i'm writing to ignore the feels 😃

requested by olivia0515 :)

warnings- mentions of blood, wounds, cuts/scratches and bites. mentions of arrows. basically just gore. (ik my warnings are weird but i put it just in case).

summary- karl, quackity and sapnap get in a fight so sapnap storms out so he doesn't snap. he stays out too late and gets hurt so kale and quackity have to take care of him.

word count; 1177

____

sapnap stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him. karl, quackity and him had just gotten into a fight about the most stupidest thing in the world in his opinion.

it looked like it was about to storm soon, but sapnap could care less. he had to leave before he snapped at one of of them and caused a whole forest fire.

sapnap sighed, heading to the spot he always went to cool his nerves.

it was a little pond with small unrecognizable fish, lilly pads scattered everywhere as frogs hopped from one to another.

many flowers like alliums, daisy's, dandelions, etc. were placed everywhere. the grass was uncut and tickled sapnap's skin, but he didn't mind.

as he sat on the small dock attached to the lake, his feet in the cool water, he thought about the recent events with a frown. he knew he'd have to apologize later, his boyfriend most likely worried sick for him.

it wasn't an odd occurrence though. everytime they fought, which wasn't often luckily, he'd leave the house and to the exact spot he was in.

he knew what happened whenever he snapped. fire would emit from his body and he couldn't control it. usually bad was the one that helped him during it.

sometimes dream, but now it was impossible for that to happen. george? he was always asleep during it all.

sapnap opened his eyes, feeling small drops of rain hit his head. he decided it was time to leave, have probably been there for longer than he'd anticipated.

he wasn't wrong. the sky was dark and the moon shined beautifully along with the stars. he didn't really know the stars well, but he could point out the big dipper.

sapnap was so lost in thought he hadn't heard a small group of zombies slowly making their way towards him. skeletons and spiders also creeped towards the male quietly.

sapnap yelped as he was tackled onto the ground by multiple mobs. he struggled to pry them off, getting scratched, bitten or shot at by them.

eventually he was able to lift himself off his feet, running to the direction of his home. he didn't realize a skeleton in the corner of his eye, shooting at his leg and making him fall.

"sh!t." sapnap muttered, painfully getting up as he continued to sprint home as best as he could. he was lucky it was raining, no enderman out to get him.

___

sapnap sighed in relief, seeing his home not too far from him. he reluctantly ran the rest of the way, accidentally banging on the door.

a few moments later, the door opened and there stood both his boyfriends with worried faces. "sapnap?!" karl yelled, pushing the black-haired boy inside and sat him down on the couch.

quackity had left to get some bandages and healing potions for his leg before coming back and setting them down. "here, drink this." quackity told the taller male, handing him one of the healing potions.

healing potions didn't taste good at all. it was worse then cherry medicine and cherry medicine is horrible. sapnap downed the potion either way, a disgusted look on his face.

"can i..?" quackity asked, pointing at sapnap's leg. sapnap nodded. quackity surprisingly, was the medic in this relationship despite his clumsiness.

quackity touch sapnap's leg, sapnap wincing in pain. "sorry.." quackity muttered. sapnap only nodded.

"karl, can you get me some fabric scissors please?" quackity asked the brunette who stood up and left to do as quackity asked. he came back shortly with some scissors, handing them to quackity who took it with a thank you.

quackity carefully cut sapnap's jeans so it was easier to care for his leg. the tip of an arrow was pierced through his skin, but it still hurt.

quackity finished cutting up the jeans, setting the scissors down. "i, uh, have to take it out." quackity mumbled, looking at sapnap apologizingly. "m'kay." sapnap understood, meeting quackity's gaze who nodded.

"karl, can you get me the stitching supplies please? it's just in case." quackity said, squeezing karl's hand before he left to grab the stitching supplies.

quackity grabbed sapnap's hand, tracing his thumb on his knuckles. sapnap sighed, the gesture easing him a bit. quackity pulled his hand away from sapnap's when karl came back, the taller of the three missing the warmth.

quackity mumbled a thank you, setting down the supplies and getting some gauze pads ready along with bandages. quackity was thankful he wore a short sleeved shirt today.

karl grabbed sapnap's hand, squeezing it tightly as a form of comfort. sapnap squeezed back, looking at the brunette rather than the shorter of the three.

quackity bit his lip, grabbing the arrow and carefully pulling it out. sapnap hissed, his grip tightening on karl's hand who didn't complain.

once the arrow was all the way out, quackity quickly covered the wound with a gauze pad covered in rubbing alcohol. "damnit." sapnap mumbled in obvious pain.

quackity took the gauze pad off, the wound bleeding less. it wasn't as deep as quackity imagined luckily so all he had to do was bandage it up to then tend to sapnap's minor wounds.

quackity grabbed more gauze pads, cleaning the wound before putting ointment on it and wrapping a multitude of bandages around sapnap's leg.

"okay, i applied ointment on it so it can heal faster. the potion should start taking affect in no later than two to three hours. for now, i'll take care of your other wounds and then you need to rest, okay?" quackity told the black haired male who could only nod.

even after he stormed out and left both his boyfriends worried, they still took care of him and loved him. it almost made sapnap tear up.

quackity stood up, tending to sapnap's smaller wounds. when quackity finished he left to wash his hands before coming back and picking up the mess.

when quackity came back, he saw karl and sapnap cuddled together on the couch, tear-stained cheeks on karl's face. quackity smiled softly, telling sapnap he'd be more comfortable on the bed.

sapnap stood up with the help of his boyfriends, walking to their shared room and laying down on the bed. "go to sleep, sapnap. i love you." quackity mumbled, giving sapnap a quick peck on the lips along with karl before leaving.

sapnap smiled.

he couldn't ask for anyone better then them.

___

i'm really tired so this wasn't revised and edited, but when i wake up i'll do that

have a wonderful day/night/evening luvs and take care of yourself <3 ❤️

much love,

bruhmcyts