• cooking stream - quackhalo •

ft. george, dream, and karl :D (and jealous skeppy)

warnings- mature language, small kisses, caps/yelling

summary- quackity and bad have a cooking stream and some stuff happens (fluff)

word count; 1357

____

quackity pressed the start stream button, big smile on his face. bad was behind the camera, waiting for quackity to say he can show himself.

"HEY CHAT! WELCOME!" quackity yelled, laughing and chat spammed 'POG' or 'WHY DOES IT SAY FT. BADBOYHALO?!' "so today.. we're baking a cake! but not alone... WE'RE WITH BADBOYHALO!" quackity said, making jazz hands as bad popped out from his hiding spot.

chat went crazy, spamming 'BAD!' and 'SKEPPY GONNA BE JEALOUSS'. "hello quackity's chat!" bad smiled, waving at the camera as he watched everybody say hi.

"alright!" quackity grinned, grabbing the ingredients and placing them in front of them. he gave a thumbs up to the chat. "okay chat. since you guys aren't as smart as me, i'll tell you the ingredients we have." quackity joked and bad bonked his head.

"be nice to chat, right guys?" bad asked in his usually cheerful voice and chat spammed yeah in all caps. quackity scoffed and started telling chat the ingredients.

"OH! we need aprons!" quackity remember and quickly grabbed some random aprons he had. quackity laughed loudly, handing bad one of the aprons with a smirk.

bad put it on and chat went crazy while quackity died laughing. "what?" bad asked, looking down at the apron and reading what it said. "QUACKITY! NO, I'M NOT WEARING THAT!" bad yelled at the smaller as he took the apron off.

"w-why? you don't want me t-to-" quackity stopped, laughing way too hard to continue his sentence. "i'm not wearing a apron that says language the chef. that's inappropriate" bad stated, handing quackity the apron.

quackity put it on himself, handing bad a regular white one. "if you ever wanna take the offer you can." quackity joked, winking at bad as he pointed to the apron that said "fuck the chef."

"i'm good." bad said, giving quackity a innocent looking smile. chat spammed 'LMAOO REJECTED' as quackity fake cried. bad being bad, felt awful for making quackity "cry."

"i'm sorry, quackity." bad apologized, looking down at the pouting boy. "it's alright..can i have a kiss?" quackity asked, pointing to his cheek. bad leaned down and kissed quackity's cheek who grinned.

"you happy now?" bad asked and quackity nodded. ignoring chat who were currently going crazy, they started on the cake as quackity made sexual jokes and bad screamed language at him.

___

as they waited for the cake to finish baking, they heard multiple voices in the vc they were in yell quackhalo. "oh! hi karl, george, and dream." bad greeted. "hello!" they all said in unison, making them burst into a fit of laughter.

"hey, what the hell is quackhalo?" quackity asked them when their laughter died down. "oh, it's a ship between you and bad and you're a bottom in all of them." karl answered and quackity looked in the camera view at chat.

"chat.." quackity started and the chat started cursing karl for telling on them. "WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME THE BOTTOM?!" quackity yelled at chat who spammed 'BOTTOM ENERGY BITCH!'.

"I DON'T RADIATE BOTTOM ENERGY WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" quackity argued with chat as the others laughed loudly. "to be fair, you do radiate bottom energy." george agreed with chat.