• the egg - tommy + ¿abaddon? •

WHY DOES TOMMY'S CHARACTER IN THE RP HAVE TO BE SO FOOKIN DEPRESSING?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

by the way abaddon is a character i made for the dsmp

warnings- mentions of being brutally beaten up to death, mentions of death, homiesexual shit :)

summary- aHa no. find it out for yourself today heHe

word count; 1455

____

tommy sat on his bed, listening to the rain and small sound of lightning. he couldn't sleep. he can't, actually.

everytime he closed his eyes all he could see was dream's smiley face mask staring at him as he brutally punched him to death.

that was another reason he couldn't fall asleep. he would always be reminded of the hell he experienced when he was dead.

as tommy was lost in thought, there lay the egg. the thing that people thought wanted him dead.

the blood red egg sat there, awaiting it's moment to come and hunt.

___

tommy sighed, standing up from his current sitting position and changing his shirt into a baggy hoodie he had. it was the same thing as his shirt, the torso of the hoodie white and the sleeves red.

he made his way out his dirt house, the smell of flowers inside his nose as he walked. he grew accustomed to them, watering them whenever it hasn't rained in awhile.

he walked to the hotel, seeing the blood vines all around the place. he just frowned and stepped over them. in the distance he could see sam nook, the one person who didn't bombard him with questions of his..well, you know.

"sam nook!" tommy called, putting on a smile although he truly was just tired. "tommy..! how are you..?" sam asked when he spotted the blonde.

"i'm fine. i was just going to head to the 'secret place' y'know?" tommy said, putting on a fake dramatic voice. sam, puffy and tubbo were the only people who knew about this secret spot.

really it was just a small cave tommy found within the crater and decided to make it his chill spot, decorating it with led lights and some blankets along with pillows to sit comfortably.

"okay tommy..have a good time..!" sam called out though tommy was already too far away to hear him.

___

tommy sighed, laying down and resting his head on one of the pillows. the led lights were red and green, signifying the colors of him and tubbo.

tommy smiled sadly, remembering all the memories he had with his last best friend. although tubbo was still his 'bff' to him, he was certain he wasn't tubbo's.

tommy sniffled, wiping away tears that threatened to fall from his eyes. "jesus, i need to get ahold of myself.." tommy muttered to no one in particular.

snap!

tommy quickly stood up, looking around the small cave. "who's there?!" tommy yelled, the cave mimicking his voice back at him.

"hello." said a voice against his ear, making him back away in fear. "wha-? who are you?!" tommy yelled, internally scolding himself for not having his weapons on him today.

"the names abaddon. although, some people call me the egg." the voice said in a disoriented voice.

"wha-? as in THE EGG?" tommy asked, still a bit confused. "righty-o amigo! and you're tommy, the one who's supposed to be dead as my fellow brothers say." abaddon states.