Chapter 21: Attack formation

W.A.R

"Jeff are you sure this plan of yours will work." Asked Seraj.

"Well actually it was your plan to take on the govt. To start the attack. But with the Bots. But now as we've lost them, we should disable them. They can be very trouble some." Said Jeff "They are the most destructive creation of mankind."

"I don't know for sure if I could do that." Said Seraj "but I'm determined. After I've seen the condition your world is in."

"We'll sent troops from tomorrow," said a General addressing the leaders. Seraj and Jeff listened to him as he speak. "They'll monitor the movements of the enemy. We will attack accordingly to the data they provide."

"How good are our resources?" Asks Seraj.

"They are very good sir." Said the general. "I mean, there are not as good and not as plenty as the enemies. But still they are enough to make them stop. And give you the space to do your work."

"What about men?"

"We have the finest soldiers of the world, they'll sacrifice their lives for freedom."

Seraj knew what he meant, there was very little chance they could ever win the war against the government. They got in very bad position after when they lost their leader. The leader they put too much trust on. The leader they are trying to find in Seraj.

The fact that they don't know it. And most importantly they don't care if they lose their lives or loved ones. They believe in their leader. Their true leader. Which is still alive, prisoned in world governments head quarters.

"General Trax was a great man." Jeff said to Seraj as they walk out the room to the balcony. "He was the best person I've ever known." He added "He was kind, loyal and honest, always straight forward. He never let us down, always encouraged us that we can achieve our freedom."

"I can see that how much you loved your leader," Seraj said. "But as you are referring, I'm his past incarnation. I don't what I will become in future. I don't what I am capable of."

"We know what you are capable of." Jeff confront him "when I was working on the mecha-bots I was assure to make them for the greater good of the mankind. So on this bases I've added all the data of human beings on it. So as we saw their wrath on the fields where we nearly snatch you, they were killing humans brutaly. Like they have no other reason to work. I know something Mahm did to them. But he knew he could've get killed in this, he is a mad man indeed."

"So what advantage do I have? " asks Seraj

"You are dead to them, you don't belong Here, they have no data about you. You are nothing. You don't exist."

"What if your General trax is still alive? Maybe government have him? "

"No, no that's not possible, it would be a paradox. How can your past self and future self be in a single timeline? Its against the laws of physics and time travel."

"I see, so I'm the only one to disable the bots."

"Yes you are."

"When we will attack?" Asks Seraj, his emotions deep but he looks calm and ready.

"Tomorrow, the war starts from tomorrow." Jeff said.