•Twenty-Seven•

"A Girlfriend" I repeated "oh okay um can we still be friends" I said trying to to cry or make eye contact with her "Billie I'm so sorry, it's just that you-" "I what? I worked my ass off to get us back together and in this moment" I cut her off starting to cry "I know, I know I ruined everything. It's just you took so long I thought you forgot about me and gave up on us" he voice cracked at the end "Forgot about you, Sierra I never stoped thinking about you or talking about you. Sierra you are the thing that keeps me running everyday, so don't ever think I forgot about you or give up on us okay" I said wipe if the tears that had fallen on her little face. "I'm guessing you follow my Instagram" "Yeah about that" "shh nope we don't talk about it" "Where are the avocados really I thought you were a fan account" "okay okay I get it" we laughed "But here is my number" i said as I put my number in her phone  when I handed it back she jumped in my arms give me a tight hug. "I'm sorry Billie" "For what" "For you getting us here and I just ruined it" "No need to be sorry I'm going to get you back my love" I said kissing the top of her head "call me when you get home okay. God I wish I could hold you all night" I said pulling her back into a hug "well we are staying in a hotel tonight" we both looked back at Danielle and Finneas forgetting they were here "We are" my mood picked up a little bit "Danielle are you crying" Sierra pointed out. "No...Yes...That was so cute they way y'all came Back into each other's live uggh I can't, and it's worse because I'm on my period" Danielle cried. "Okay Dani, Sierra can you please stay with me for the night" "I- I don't know what about my girlfriend back home" she stuttered "SIERRA YOU ARE GOING TO THE DAMN HOTEL" Danielle yelled causing us both to jump a little and look at her. "I'll take care of Claudia. I'll just tell her you are staying with me" Danielle said still crying streams "okay I guess I'm going with you. Wait what about cloths" she asked "you are acting like you can't wear something of mine, or nothing at all" i whispered in her ear walking by.

We got on the bus to head to the hotel and I showed Sierra around. "You wanna see how you kept me going every day" I said walking her to my bed. "How" I opened the curtain to my bead and hoped up in and patted the spot next to me so she could come up. "This" "your journal. Is this the same one from high school" "yeah, but it's what's inside that kept me going" I opened it up near the back so I could show her "Is that me" "yeah" "Billie you drew me that looks so good. What picture did you base it off of" " I don't have a Picture" "that's off memory" "pretty much" "wait" she said stoping my hand going back a page "what does that say" she asked "oh just things I wrote to you" "Can you read them to me" she said placing her head on my shoulder. "How about we wait until we get comfortable in bed. I know you like hearing story's and reading when you are comfortable. Does Claudia know that" "Don't be petty" she laughed

When we got to the hotel Sierra ran into the room and flew onto the bed almost breaking it "Yo chill don't be breaking stuff" i laughed while putting my stuff in the room. When I looked up she fake yawned "oh wow I am so tiered let's get comfortable in bed so you can read me your Journal." I sat next to her in the middle of the bed "oh well I was thinking we could do something first" "okay like what" she asked. I grabbed her face and connected or lips together. She was hesitant at first but she depend the kiss not long after. I know what I did was wrong but we both missed each other in more ways this one.

-Smut

She was eager so she striped all the way down to her matching lace set. To be specific the matching lace set I liked. It like she knew we would be under each other again. I laid her back and I got On top of her with one leg between her legs putting light pressure on her Center. I kissed down her body leaving mark in places she could hide. I didn't want her girl to see the marks I left so she wouldn't hurt Sierra. I kissed down to her Chest and unclipped her bra. Her boobs bounced perfectly into place. "Your boobs are perfect baby" I said kissing all round them "Thank you daddy" she moaned clearly remembering my kinks. Thats when I remembered on of her kinks. Spankings. Since I didn't know this would happen I didn't bring a belt so I just had to use my hand. I kissed down her stomach and kissed her inner thighs up and down. "Daddy please stop teasing I need you to make me scream your name" she whimpered. This girl did not forget one kink of mine which only made it harder for me to not fuck the shit out of her yet. "No you have been a bad girl" I said still kissing all over her body "I have" "Mhm, you know you are going to have to get punished for it" "yes daddy" "okay then babygirl, ass up face down" I said getting off so she could move. She took no time in getting her ass in the air because she knew what was coming. "How many spankings you think you should get for being a bad girl the last couple years" "as many as you want daddy" she said shaking her ass making me even more wet then I already was. "How about 30 Yeah, and every time you move your ass it's an extra 5" "okay daddy" I rubbed her cheeks before I Smacked them leaving a bright red mark all around her ass. Every time I Smashed her she would Scream in pleasure. "Last one babygirl you ready" I said rubbing her ass to sooth it a little "Yes daddy and make it hurt, show me how much I have been a bad girl" I did as told and smack her ass one last hard time. "Flip over on your back" I couldn't take it any longer I was so eager to get all her juices on my face I pulled her thong off and attacked her pussy sucking her clit as rough as possible. "OH FUCK" she moaned at the sudden movement. I shoved two fingers inside of her and started pumping slowly so she could get used to everything going on. I started to speeding up going as fast as I could still sucking on her throbbing clit. Not long later I felt her walls tighten on me so I replaced my fingers with my tongue and started rubbing her clit as fast as possible. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, KEEP FUCKING ME GOOD DADDY, UGGH YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD" she moaned/Screamed "Daddy I-I'm going to cum" "Come for daddy you little slut" she did ass told and released all on my face like I wanted "Fuck baby you taste so good" I said licking her juices off my lips "Daddy you have my juices on your nose, want me to get it" "Come get your sweet juices off me baby" she did as told and licked up what I couldn't get myself.

—End of smut

I cleaned her up and we got in bed and cuddled "I'm hungry let's order room service" she said picking up the phone. We order food and ate then turned off the light to go to bed "WAIT" she said turning on the light and getting out of bed. "What are you doing" when she turned around I saw she had my journal so I knew what she wanted. "Read. Please" she said getting in bed "okay okay it says..."I miss you in so many different ways. I promise we will be in each other's arms again soon. There hasn't been a day were you didn't cross my mind. I love you more than you could imagine" see nothing special" "it's special to me" she said snuggling into my side even more than she already was. "Mamas you still have the note I gave you a few years ago" I asked softly knowing she was almost sleep "you mean ilomilo" "yup that's the one. Night baby" I said turning the light off and kissing the top of her head.

A/N  Did you even write a smut if something didn't happen to you while writing