•Thirty-Six•

Sierra POV

I was using the bathroom when Eli came in and told me that if I screamed things were going to be worse. After he said that I new exactly what he was going to do.

I got up off the toilet and he picked me up and threw me on the counter. I whimpered when he sat me down because he was being rough.

He took his pants off and started fucking me and it did not feel good. I tried my hardest to keep my cries and screams down, but he started going harder and faster which hurt like hell so I ended up screaming stop repeatedly. "Shut the fuck up you whore" he said through his teeth. "Fuck imma nut so deep in your tight pussy" he said speeding up.

At this point I don't care what happened to me but I didn't not what him to nut inside me "NO...STOP PLEASE STOP" I yelled so everyone could hear me "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yelled right before he finished inside me. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" I heard Billie say outside the door. He got off me and I quickly pulled my pants up and open the door.

"He- He-" I said while sobbing in her arms "shh I know baby I know you're okay" she said kissing my head "Finneas,Jah" Billie called "yo what the fuck happened" Finneas said grabbing Eli and pinning him against the wall "He-He-" I said still crying "Did you fucking touch her" Finneas said making his grip tighter "hell yeah I did she felt good around my dick too" He said. Finneas Punched him in the face and started yelling at him.

Me Billie and my sister where on the floor. I was in billies lap and my sister was hugging the both of us. "Come on let's go to our room" Billie said picking me up and carrying me to our room. "You and your brother better not come near any one of us ever again" Danielle said to Isaac. Isaac ran to the bathroom.

Billie held me in her arm comforting me. Chelssy and Dani where also there asking if I needed anything. All I asked for was some water. Finneas and Jah I'm guessing where beating the shit out of Eli and Isaac was trying to stop them. At least that's what it sounded like.

A few minutes when by and the door opened and we all looked up to see who it was and it was Eli. He's face was all bloody and swollen and bruised. He looked me dead in the eye and said "Hey Sierra nice pussy, Billie you should learn how to share her talent" Billie started to get up so she could beat him up too but I didn't what her to leave me so I healed her back. Eli was dragged away with a smirk on his face.

I cuddled into Billie even more and got comfortable. "Umm imma go...congratulations on the house you guys" Chelssy said giving Billie a little side hug since I was in the way. "I am so sorry Sierra" she whispers and kissed the top of my head and left. "Do y'all have extra blankets I'm going to sleep out on the couch" Danielle said keeping her voice down. "Umm yeah we do but I'm not sure where they are-" Billie said but got cut off which Danielle saying "Probably on y'all's fucking wall"

I laughed a little and looking up abt the big blanket Billie hung up for god know what reason. "No. what I was going to say was ask Finneas when he gets out the shower he put them up somewhere" Billie said rubbing my back so I could go to sleep. "Okay Good night lil bitch" Danielle said kissing my head "Goodnight big Bitch. Oh and if you get uncomfortable on the couch you can ask Finneas to sleep with him" I said smiling and she flipped me off as she walked out.

"Okay so I'm not tripping they have a thing for each other" Billie said "They have to, Goodnight baby" I said and kissed billlies plump lips "good night my love" she said holding me tight

Danielle POV

I don't get it why do people think I like Finneas. Yeah I might have had a crush on him when I was like 5 making him 7 and very uncomfortable after I kissed him on the cheek. I remember I went home crying my ass of because he made that face after I kissed him.

"Hey you good" Finneas said shaking my shoulder "Umm yeah I was just in deep thought I guess" I said nervous because he was just in a towel that covered his lower half. He started to walk off when I remembered I needed blankets. "Wait- umm- do you have a Umm a uhh" I said stumbling over my words trying to remember what the fuck a blanket was called because my mind when blank. He laughs at me stuttering and said "a blanket?" "Yes that ha" I said trying my hardest not to make eye contact "yeah I'll bring you one" he said walking to his room "oh can you get one that is-" "Soft and fluffy I'll see what I can't do" he cut me off and disappeared into his room. I fell onto the couch and let out a breath I was holding form the embarrassment.

Finneas POV

I went to give Danielle her blank it but she was zoned out again and smiling hard and her face was all red. I threw the blanket at her and started to laugh quietly "Hey" she said and snapped her head at me "what you were out of it again" I said catching my breath. "What ever night Finn" " Night Danni" I said turning out the light then quickly turning it back on "you're not still scared of the dark right"

I asked because when we were younger she would come in my room and get in my bed to sleep with me and her excuse was that she was scared of the dark.

"Oh my fucking god I only didn't that to get closer to you because I had a fat crush on you and you like hated my guts" she said but it was muffled because she put the pillow over her face to hide her embarrassment.

"No I didn't hate you but you were small so I thought oh were a baby baby like a newborn baby type shit." I said smiling back the memory "how the- THEY TOLD YOU I WAS 5" she whispered yelled because Sierra needed sleep" I know- I just- Goodnight" I said turning off the light and went back to my room.