•Thirty-Three•

Sierra POV
Next day
( Yeahhh you thought sun was about to go down...Go read my smut book for that )

The next morning I woke up bright and early to unpack. I let Bil and Finn sleep because i think I did over work them yesterday. I started with the kitchen so I could make food for them when they wake up.

Finneas woke up not long after me. He Helped get the kitchen done so I could cook. When we were done he went to his room to unpack he said he wanted vegan pancakes so I made 4 for him.

I the middle of me flipping one I felt cold arms snake around me which scared me and made me drop it. "BABE" I laughed picking the pancake up "FINNEAS IS THREE OKAY" I yelled to him "YEAH THATS FINE" he yelled back "you didn't make me anything" she asked with a pouty face "I didn't know what you wanted and I wanted it to be hot for you" I said making the plate "okay well you're always hot" Billie said "tonight baby I want to start unpacking the house" "remember you said that" she said walking back to our room.

All day we unpacked and blasted music threw some big ass speakers Billie got for our room. "WE ARE DONE YAYY" i Said clapping and jumping up and down "we can officially say we have moved it" Billie said kissing the top of my head "yup. Do y'all need to shower you can go first" "yeah she will need a shower you go first" she said dragging me to our room. Billie closed the door and locked it then started kissing up and down my neck "remember what you said this morning" "Mhm" "is that still valid" she asked "yeah of course" I said breathily at the feeling of her touch. Then Finneas knocked on the door. Billie got up and swung open the door. "You really had to interrupt us knowing what we were doing" she said upset "I know I'm sorry just turn on those loud ass speakers please. I don't wanna hear Sierra moaning and calling you daddy." "Get in the fucking shower" she said slamming the door in his face. She did as he said and played some music at full volume.

She jumped on the bed ripping my clothes off. She started kissing me down my neck but then pulled away. "Wait I have a surprise" she said walking to the closet. "Okay here you pick one" she said opening up a box. "When did you buy all this" I asked picking up a strap with a dildo attached that was clear with a purple tents. "Don't worry about it"she said smirking while putting the strap on.

Smut

She pushed me back on my back and leaned over me. The tip of the dildo was on my heat causing me to buck my hips up wanting more. "Haha patients babygirl. Daddy is going to take care of you" she said lowly in my ear which only made me crave her touch even more. She left sloppy kisses all over me except for the one placed especially needed her.

She leaned up and centered the tip with me heat. She slowly slid into me filling me up inch by inch. She started thrusting slowly allowing me to get used to the size. After awhile she started speeding up her pace causing me to moan. "You like that?" She asked griping the sides of my hips so she could have full control. "Yes Oh fuck yeah" I replied while she continued to speed up her pace.

As she continued at her fast pace the room soon after  was filled with our moans and the few screams that left my mouth. She leaned over my body allowing her to go deeper. She started kissing my body and leaving her mark all over me.

"You're such a whore for me you know that" she said in my ear breathy. They way she talked to me in my ear made me almost bust. "Answer me when I'm talking to you slut" she said with a hard thrust I in which screamed in pleasure "I'm a whore for you only for you" I moaned at the euphoric feeling I was getting from her.

"FUCK" I screamed as I could felt my climax hit me. Billie slowed her paces down with long hard thrust so I could ride out my high. As I road out my height I was gripping onto billies back leaving scratch marked all over her back. As I finished my night I let go of her back and she pulled out and took the strap off the crawled in the bed and cuddled me.

End of Smut

"Come on baby let's go take a shower get you cleaned up" she said kissing the side of my cheek. I groaned in response not wanting to get up. "Baby I'm hurting and can't walk" I said cuddling more into her "aww baby you still need a shower come on I'll carry you" she picked me up over her shoulder. She slapped my ass because it was in her face. "Oww babe I already hurt in the front I don't need to hurt in the back to" "haha okay okay I'm sorry baby" she said rubbing my ass.

"Are y'all going to keep going in the shower or can I go to sleep" Finneas yelled from his room. "Go to sleep" Billie yelled back as I started laughing

A/N I'm back I was sick the last week