•Thirty-Two•

BILLIE POV
One month later

"Babe has she called you about the house yet" Sierra asked for the third time today "Babe that's your third time asking me and it's only noon. When she calls I will make sure you are next to me okay." I said making breakfast. " I know I'm sorry I just really want the house." " I know baby and we're going to get it." I said giving her a hug and kissing her head.

Today I had and interview and you won't believe what happened ( Phone Rings ) "I'm sorry can I answer this it's really important and if I don't my girl will throw a fit if we loos it" "yeah of course" "Thank you...Hello...this is her...WE DID OMG BABY WE GOT THE HOUSE" I yelled in excitement making everyone look at me in confusion. "I'm sorry can my girlfriend come out here for a second" "I- I guess so" he stuttered "We got the house" Sierra said running into my arms.

After we calmed down the interviewer chuckled because he was confused. " okay so did you mean to come out to everyone like that" he asked " Oh my god no. I was planning on coming out soon because my girlfriend recently came back into my life that's a story for another day and so we were trying to get a house and that was the lady telling us we got it and she had just been so scared about us not getting it I had to tell her" "yeah well congratulations on it all and be prepared for a whole lot of videos of you coming out like that." "Yeah I might go live after this so when this video comes out it's not to big of a shock or yeah you know."

"When do we get the keys, can we go right now" Sierra asked as we walked to the car after the interview. "Yes we can" I said picking her up from behind and running to the car. "FINNEAS LETS GOO" I yelled because he was still walking slow as hell. I told the lady with the keys we would be at the house to get the keys so that's were we went to our new home.

"Congratulations you three hope you in joy the house" she said handing everyone a key "EEEEE thank you so much" Sierra screeched giving her a hug " No probably" she laughed "COME ON LETS GO PACK OUR STUFF" Sierra yelled running to the car

When we got in the car I went live the handed Sierra my phone. "what is this" She asked looking at my phone "Oh shit you know you went live" "Mhm, tell them what just happened" I said with the biggest smile on my face "I-I umm they are asking who I am...I'm umm" she stuttered because she knew I wasn't out to the public so she was scared "go ahead say it baby" I said loud enough for my fans to here but I still wanted her to say it "I'm uh...I'm Billies girlfriend" she said a little nervous "aaanndd" I said wanting her to tell them about the house "and we just got a house" she said smiling again.

We ended up in traffic like we always do so I took the phone so they could see me "Surprise" I said make a face. "Damn chill out I can't read the comments shit" I said laughing "y'all acting like y'all didn't know" I put the phone in my phone holder so they could see all three of us. Sierra started acting all shy as if it was our first date "why you acting like that" I said teasing her knowing why "like what" "normally you are all up on me like, babyyyy I want a kisssss" I said getting her face giving her a kiss. Then Finneas in back fake gags. "You mad cause you don't be getting nun while I get it all" "BABE" Sierra yelled hitting my arm and pointed to the phone "What...they know I'm a sex animal" I said moving forward a little bit "yeah because you be moaning on stage" "that's cause I be thinking about you up there" I said smirking at her and just teasing her "Oh my god" she laughed hiding her face.

Once traffic let up I ended the live a let people do what they want with the live.

When we got home we agreed that Finneas would go get a truck while me and Sierra packed. We somehow got Everything to the new house the same day and when I say everything I mean everything. Sierra would not let us stop if our leg was falling off she was ready to move. She was being so bossy I honestly started to think she was on her period but, we pretty much have the same cycle so I knew she wasn't.

"Alright I'm getting in the shower come on" I said trying to get her up off the bed "but baby I'm tired" she wined "well you would have been this tired if you sat down for a little bit" "I know I just wanted to get to our new home and now we have a whole bedroom to our selves" "Mhm that we can sleep in after we take a shower" "five more minutes" still staying to get out of talking a shower "Babe Finneas is also sweaty so when he gets back he is going to want to take a show so we have to take ours now" "uggh fine" "thank you, I love you" I said kissing her head as she walked by me "I love you too" she said striping while walking to the bathroom