•Thirty-Five•

Sierra Pov

I came home and instantly got ready for the party. I heard Finneas laughing hella loud in his room. "BOZO why are you so loud" I asked outside his door "umm I'm talking to a friend on the phone" "oh okay do you need to use the bathroom I'm about to do my makeup so go now or forever hold you peace" "no I'm good" he said

I started my makeup after I got out the shower then got dressed. I was a bit behind schedule because I didn't know what makeup I wanted to do and what I wanted to wear. So as I was getting dressed everyone started showing up.

I ended up going with something simple because we were just staying in the house

I ended up going with something simple because we were just staying in the house. When I walked out every stoped doing what they were doing just staring at me. But Billie finally came up to me and introduced everyone to me "Sierra this is Isaac, Eli, Ski, Chelssy, Jah. Everyone this is Sierra be nice or I'm going to rock y'all's shit." Billie said half Joking. "Hi" I said softly before I felt of hands pick me up. Billie was in my eye sight so I didn't know who it was.

"Hey lil bitch miss me" "DANII" I yelled turning around hugging her like she died and came back to life. "When- how- where-" i said cutting myself off with my own thoughts. "Billie go me a plane ticket here, I got here today while you were at work and I was in Finneas room all day" she said explaining everything "oh so he was talking to you Ha I thought he was on the phone with a girl. I though he was flirting." I said walking to get a drink with Dani.

"Okay baby come here before we get drunk I want to give this to you." Billie said handing me a bag bigger that me. I sat on the could and started taking out the tissue. I got to the first thing and it was wrapped in a box. I opened it and then looked up at Billie. "Billie I told I don't want you get my stuff for me" I said starting to cry a little bit. "I know I know but I really wanted to get for you" she said sitting next to me pulling me into her side and gave me a kiss on my head. "Thank you baby" I said kissing her. "No problem princess" she said kissing me back. "But seriously Don't. Buy. Me. Anything. Else." I said putting the camera back in that bag and took the bag back to our room.

Eli POV

I knew billies girl was fine but shit in person she was a whole bad bitch. Then I saw her sister got damn the family genes are hot ash hell.

We partied as we came here to do and I couldn't keep my eyes off Sierra or Dani. You think if the three of us had sex that would be incest for them. "What the fuck are you talking about" Finneas laughed at me. I started to stutter but it didn't take him long to catch on to what I was talking about.

" I know you are not talking about my sisters girlfriend and her sister" he yelled in my face "No I- I was-" I was cut off with him slapping the side of my face "Stop talking about them like that or every one in here will beat your ass one at a time okay?" He whispered in my ear. He let go of me and I walked away hella fast.

The more I drank throughout the night the more pissed I got. No one can me what to do if I want to hit someone girlfriend I'm going to hit it. Especially when that shit fat like Sierra.

She got up from billies lap and walked off to the bathroom. Now is my time. I chugged the rest of my drink and walked off to the bathroom nobody noticed because everyone what is their own world.

I slightly turned the knob to see if she left it unlocked and to my luck she did. When I walked in she was still sitting down with her head down. I faked coughed to get her attention. "Umm I'm using the bathroom can you leave." She said in a duh tone. "I don't like the tone you are using Princess" I said with a smirk on my face. I locked to door and walked over to her and put my hand on her mouth because I could tell she was about to scream.

"Stay the fuck quite or things will be worse for you got it?" She shook her head yes with tears forming in her eyes. "Oh don't cry I won't hurt you I'll make you feel good. Get the fuck up." I said with a stern tone. God I know her pussy about to feel good.

A/N heheh you not even ready AHAHHAAH