Moonlight Dancing

Keith smiled, hands out, "Dance with me?" Daisy Bryan looked up, "Are you sure?" Keith grabbed her hands, pulling her up, "Come on, just dance with me!" Daisy smirked, "I'm going to out-dance you so hard!" Keith smirked back, "I'm going to dance so hard you won't know what hit you!" He held out his hands, grabbing her's. Then they started dancing, speeding across the dance floor. Daisy's long black dress flowing, Her body flying through the hair as Keith spun her up. She landed, sipping Keith down. She smirked, pulling him back up. He pulled her right, as they spun across the dance floor. People moved aside, watching them fly across the room.

Keith spun Daisy up in the air. She landed and they danced out the door. They danced outside, the moonlight shining only on them. Keith dipped Daisy down. Daisy flung back up, pulling his hands back and forth. Then she dipped him, leaning down. She kissed him on the lips. He turned as red as his lion. She pulled him close, whispering, "Did I win, Kogane?" He replied, kissing her forehead, "You won, Bryan." She smiled. Keith looked at her, looking down at her, "That doesn't change the fact you are a shortie, Bryan." She exclaimed, throwing her arms up in the air, "Seriously Kogane?!" He laughed, "You look cuter when you are mad." She crossed her arms, pouting, "I'm going to take my dagger, and shove it into your heart and rip it out with my bare hands." Keith smirked, "That's fine. You own it anyways." Daisy turned red.