Chapter 49 🦋

I woke up and I realized that I slept beside jungwon last night and his arms are wrapped around my waist securely

I woke up and I realized that I slept beside jungwon last night and his arms are wrapped around my waist securely. As much as I want to stay and sleep, I can't because last night,papa texted me that he'll pick me up here at 6 am and go to the company together. So I slowly removed his arms around my waist, replacing myself with a pillow and placed a kiss on his forehead before standing up to get ready. After getting ready, I put my things inside my bag and then grab the black denim jacket that I borrowed from Jay oppa. When I received a text from papa that he's already outside, I walk to the room and wake jungwon up.

"Wonie" I shake him a bit.

"hmm??" he opened his eyes a bit and faced me.

"I'll be leaving now, see you later babe" I whispered and he nodded sleepily.

I peck his forehead, stood up and quietly left the room then grab my things and exited the dorm. I saw my papa standing beside the car and I walk to where he is to hug him.

"Hey, kiddo. Give me your guitar, I'll put it at the back seat" I gave my guitar to him and then got inside the passenger seat.

"I also brought your violin with me. Your mom said that you should practice playing your violin whenever you have time" Papa said and I nodded. He asked me how am I doing and if the boys are treating me well, questions that concerns about me and my soulmates.

{ 1 hour later}

Once we have arrived at my papa's company, there's not much people there yet because it's still early and according to papa the employees are required to be at the office by 8 and it's just 7am. Both of us went to papa's office to have a talk. I'm very nervous because he'll probably get mad at me for not telling him about this before and he might end up thinking I don't trust him or such which isn't the case.

I sat down on the chair placing my bag on the chair beside me. "What is it that you want to talk to me about?" he asked me.

"Uuhhhh...please don't get mad at me for hiding this" Not a good conversation starter, I know but that's the first thing that came out of my mind.

"Why will I get mad, sunshine? What is it?" he asked me concerned.

"Someone have been stalking me for the past 3 years" I quickly said.

"What??" He looked at me.

"Someone have been stalking me for the past 3 years" I repeated this time slowly.