SPECIAL : Finally HOME 🦋

[ CONTINUATION TO THE EPILOGUE ]

For the past week after the surprise appearance that lilly managed to execute perfectly, she stayed with her parents at the Airbnb that they're currently staying. She was restricted from doing big movements such as carrying stuff and dancing for a week because she needs to let her body completely heal from the trauma that she had put her body into.

As of the moment, she's getting ready to get a check up with her physician and today is also the day when she'll know if she can go back to work. She'll be moving to the new dorm tonight too. All her stuff were already moved in by the boys when they moved out of the old dorm and into the new one.

The boys and her siblings used this week to do a room makeover for her new room in which she tried to ask them to give her a clue but they kept their mouth shut—surprisingly. She did told them there's no need but they all want to surprise her with a new room and to take this as a late birthday present from the 11 of them.

All she knows is they went all out for the reveal—heck her mom informed her how the boys also cleaned up the whole dorm putting decorations that they think she'd like. Her brothers's girlfriend went to help alongside with sunghoon, jungwon and sunoo's sister who took the lead in designing her room. It took them 5 days to complete the makeover and now she can't wait to check the new dorm.

Man does she feel so lucky to have these people in her life and she felt so bad that she have put them in so much sadness and uncertainty waiting for her to wake up. But she's here now though and she's been secretly planning for a thank you dinner with her and the boys family tomorrow, planning everything from top to bottom including thank you baskets for the family and bouquets for the moms and sisters while the dads and brothers gets a personalised shaving kit.

Her family will be flying back to Canada and Ni-ki's family will be flying back in a week so the dinner is also a despedida or a going away party. Her parents went with her to her doctors appointment. She's happy that she can now go back to work but she have to take it easy to let her body get used to it again. She was given her new vitamins and prescription medicine incase she experiences pain in her abdomen or head.

After the appointment, they went ahead to eat lunch at the Japanese restaurant where they filmed their ENHYPEN and Hi before. They also took take out for the members to eat later on at dinner time. This will be the first night that she'll sleep in their new apartment. Her brothers have brought the stuff that she have with her in AirBnb to the apartment.

< at their apartment >

Arriving at the apartment, she was greeted and assisted by her boyfriend, sunoo. "Hi sweetheart, how's the doctor's appointment?" he said and kisses her on her lips.